Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114

Thread: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

  1. #31

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Question followed by a accusatory conclusion
    So you think one could reasonably have it both ways?

  2. #32

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    This team still has a lot of talent (as long as Napier keeps his distance). We should be in most games, and there will be a learning curve with the new staff, but we shouldn't see a huge drop off, maybe 9 minimum wins, 11 max. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to Coach Des and staff until I see otherwise.
    Doesnít sound like youíre giving any benefit of doubt. Almost every post you claim the title of non sunshine pumper. This is probably the most positive attitude Iíve seen you express.

  3. #33
    ULGrad@HOU is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Doesn’t sound like you’re giving any benefit of doubt. Almost every post you claim the title of non sunshine pumper. This is probably the most positive attitude I’ve seen you express.
    Whatever dude. I don't claim anything. There is doubt, that is the nature of the statement "benefit of the doubt". Stop trying to over analyze my posts and what I sound like. If you have something to say on the subject, go ahead.

  4. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    So you think one could reasonably have it both ways?
    You are creating a "both ways" scenario out of whole cloth. With me.

  5. #35

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You are creating a "both ways" scenario out of whole cloth. With me.
    It was never intended to be limited to you . . . Sorry you took it personally . . . Happy New Year

  6. #36

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    10 wins should be the floor next season. the 4 OOC games are fairly easy. seems like momentum for 6 western division games, again fairly easy. thats 10 wins right there. depending on the 2 eastern teams draw, lets call for a split. you are now at 11 wins with a CCG and Bowl game to seal the final record.
    Given all of the changes from this season to next, and as much as I would like to see it, I think that may be a stretch.

    I will admit that I was a little skeptical when CMD was named head coach (I have warmed up too the decision after taking some time to really think about it), so the question I have been thinking about mostly is "What regular season record equal success for next years staff/team?"

    8-4 is the regular season record I hope/expect/want/pray too see next season. Anything better than that would be icing on the cake for me!

  7. #37

    UL Football Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    15/0 in 22 would be okay by me instead of 8/4.


  8. #38

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    15/0 in 22 would be okay by me instead of 8/4.
    That is a nice range to work with . . .

  9. #39

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad00 View Post
    Given all of the changes from this season to next, and as much as I would like to see it, I think that may be a stretch.

    I will admit that I was a little skeptical when CMD was named head coach (I have warmed up too the decision after taking some time to really think about it), so the question I have been thinking about mostly is "What regular season record equal success for next years staff/team?"

    8-4 is the regular season record I hope/expect/want/pray too see next season. Anything better than that would be icing on the cake for me!
    I think this is reasonable. Replacing four starters on the OL will make it hard to win 10.

  10. #40

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I think this is reasonable. Replacing four starters on the OL will make it hard to win 10.
    Maybe we can talk Vallot into coming back?

  11. #41

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Until the transfer portal/NIL stuff fully shakes out, it's really hard to make a prediction. Where we stand now, 8 or more victories would be a very good result.


  12. #42

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    I suppose the other SBC and other conferences will have similar issues with the NIL & Transfer Portal. Point I’m trying to make is it might make FSU a bigger hurdle. I’d expect all the rest to have loses like us in the portal.


  13. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Maybe we can talk Vallot into coming back?
    Worth a shot

  14. #44
    Duggie35's Avatar Duggie35 is online now Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

    Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Remember that we didn't know how good our players would be until they got their opportunity to play. Hopefully, those on the roster that have not gotten much, or any, playing time will show just why they were recruited when they get their opportunity.


  15. Default Re: Seven bold predictions for Ragin' Cajuns football, Michael Desormeaux in 2022

    Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Remember that we didn't know how good our players would be until they got their opportunity to play. Hopefully, those on the roster that have not gotten much, or any, playing time will show just why they were recruited when they get their opportunity.
    This ^

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 7th, 2021, 07:30 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •