Thread: Podcast: Gerry Glasco interview on In the Circle

Tickets Podcast: Gerry Glasco interview on In the Circle

Extensive interview with Coach Gerry Glasco on in the circle about the 2022 season, the Sun Belt Conference, and Coach Justin Robichaux

https://inthecircle.libsyn.com/gerry...-belt-and-more

2. Default Re: Podcast: Gerry Glasco interview on In the Circle

So our coaches are allowed to do podcasts, just not podcasts done by our own supporters… Got it

Default Re: Podcast: Gerry Glasco interview on In the Circle

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    So our coaches are allowed to do podcasts, just not podcasts done by our own supporters… Got it
    I guess that guy is "credentialed".

This is straight up bull____. Roarman and MAT should be able to interview head coaches at UL.

I listened to the podcast. Here are my thoughts.

At the end of the podcast, he thanked Matt Hebert for setting it up.

I am familiar with the podcast. I have listened to many of his. Over the last few months he's probably interviewed about 20 or more coaches.

He does a very good job. He asked some very good questions and you could tell he had done his research.

Out of all the ones I've listened to, this was by far the best. Gerry gave him an hour of his time.

Many of the other coaches just spewed out a lot of fluff about how great their team was going to be.

No other coach had a Justin Robichaux story.

If you're a Cajun fan, I suggest you listen to it. Gerry did a great job. And, I found out some stuff I did not know.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I listened to the podcast. Here are my thoughts.

At the end of the podcast, he thanked Matt Hebert for setting it up.

I am familiar with the podcast. I have listened to many of his. Over the last few months he's probably interviewed about 20 or more coaches.

He does a very good job. He asked some very good questions and you could tell he had done his research.

Out of all the ones I've listened to, this was by far the best. Gerry gave him an hour of his time.

Many of the other coaches just spewed out a lot of fluff about how great their team was going to be.

No other coach had a Justin Robichaux story.

If you're a Cajun fan, I suggest you listen to it. Gerry did a great job. And, I found out some stuff I did not know.
    This was a great interview. I have a lineup set in my head for opening day, but a lot can still change between now and first pitch. Geaux Cajuns.

It's long, but packed with information about the upcoming season. Lots of player names mentioned and a story of how Justin Robichaux got hired as the pitching coach. Well worth the listen.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jay, how does this happen?

Thread Information