Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

Tickets Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

Happy Holidays, Ragin Reviewers! The boys are back to recap the New Orleans Bowl Championship! We'll cover our thoughts on the coaching staff, stand out performers, our experience in NOLA, some interesting end-of-the-year stats, and take a deep dive into Coach Mike Desormeaux's first signing class from this past week. Also, a BIG congrats to Doc T-Joe, Martin Hall and everyone involved in achieving Carnegie R1 status for our great research Institution! It's a great time to be a Ragin Cajun!

Game Review & Staff Grades [2:03]

Experience in New Orleans 2021 [23:40]

STATISTICS [37:08]

Early Signing Period Deep Dive [46:40]

Carnegie R1 Institution! [56:47]

Basketball Update [1:04:09]

Maaan I Tell You What! [1:17:11]

For more updates & info follow us on all social media platforms @RaginReview

Default Re: Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

Whew, I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Great episode, fellas. Appreciate it!

3. Default Re: Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Whew, I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Great episode, fellas. Appreciate it!
    Thoughts on the “NOLA experience” conversation? Similar / opposite experience?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Thoughts on the “NOLA experience” conversation? Similar / opposite experience?
    I spent most of the weekend with my daughter on the lakefront, but the little time I spent downtown didn't feel like a big event or bowl game atmosphere.
    I did have a great time at the game and hanging out y'all and the knucklehead gang pregame at the Hyatt, but I agree with you that the overall fan participation and atmosphere was disappointing.

5. Default Re: Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

I spent most of the weekend with my daughter on the lakefront, but the little time I spent downtown didn't feel like a big event or bowl game atmosphere.
    I did have a great time at the game and hanging out y'all and the knucklehead gang pregame at the Hyatt, but I agree with you that the overall fan participation and atmosphere was disappointing.
    Well, your daughter made a fan out of my better half.. It was very nice to get to know your family a little more!

6. Default Re: Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

Nother great program, but look at what y’all had to work with. On to bigger and better.

NC State got slapped a few days ago, so they aren't the whale.

Josh, I have a good friend with LSU inlaws. Refer to LSU as "State"...he has a great time. Lines like "how was State this year in football".

LSU folks just "love" being referred to as State.

Walk ons and the Hyatt was great. The city itself sucked.
    Glad to meet your daughter! Need to meet the grand baby next!!

I really enjoyed this episode also. Matt, Gerry and Josh have done a really good job with this podcast and bringing us honest feedback for all UL sports. These guys have got better with every episode and they have top notch guests. If they could only get our head coaches on that would be great. Maybe one day.

Yeah, I start getting the snappies when its too long between episodes. I need my fix!

Tickets Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

We will be taking a short break during this holiday season, but expect more content in the next few weeks and in 2022!

Tourist areas weren’t the same as years past. Of course I normally frequent local spots so those areas were normal. Bourbon Street was dead pregame. Sheraton was very nice. Always good to just hang around with Cajun Nation at the hotel.

Another banger guys! Great job!

14. Default Re: Kings of NOLA, Early Signing Day, Carnegie R1

Very much appreciate your feedback and kind words throughout the year. If we could ask for one thing; please share the word about Ragin Review. It is hard to believe how much we’ve grown this year. But the goal is to be the best G5 podcast in the country. More work to do; need as much support as we can get.

Happy Holidays Cajun Nation

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Very much appreciate your feedback and kind words throughout the year. If we could ask for one thing; please share the word about Ragin Review. It is hard to believe how much we’ve grown this year. But the goal is to be the best G5 podcast in the country. More work to do; need as much support as we can get.

Happy Holidays Cajun Nation
    We as a fan base need to have a sponsorship/donation drive to help these guys achieve their goal of being the best G5 podcast in the country.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information