Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tech Baseball

Default Re: Tech Baseball

Guess Turbine hasn’t gotten around to taking the trash out.

Enjoy not hosting again this year. We have passed you in baseball. I will give you credit for football - great season and great last four years. Something to tip my cap to. But baseball is now in the Tech column.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    Enjoy not hosting again this year. We have passed you in baseball. I will give you credit for football - great season and great last four years. Something to tip my cap to. But baseball is now in the Tech column.
    La Tech is a dot quickly receding in our rear view mirror both academically and athletically. Enjoy irrelevance in....wait for it....RUSTON.

Rust-On...sounds about right.

Isn’t former Louisiana assistant coach John Szefc the coach at Tech now? Great job coach congratulations. Go Hookies.

You have been to a regional twice in 35 years.

7. Default Re: Tech Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Isn’t former Louisiana assistant coach John Szefc the coach at Tech now? Great job coach congratulations. Go Hookies.
    Yes Virginia there is a Szefclause

I swear everytime I see a new post from Tech, I know it's gonna be hilarious. Sure, maybe your team is #15 in a poll, but is Tech known for having one of the top teams in Louisiana? No, and your conference is dying, unlike ours which is getting better and better. Go ____ yourself

9. Default Re: Tech Baseball

No bad language please.

It's unbecoming of a winner.

Hmm…. Guess again, Chester.

UL swept your sorry cous rouge last year, 2-0 and 7-2. I don’t know if they install rear view mirrors backwards up in Rust-On, but it makes sense if you’re seeing us through it.

Good luck in the SLCUSA next year!

I don't think you should make fun of La Tech like that, they had problems because of the weather. And they even got help from the government: https://www.kennedy.senate.gov/publi...rts-facilities
    No, I'm not defending anyone. Just a little empathy.

12. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Tech Baseball

Aren’t universities supposed to be fiduciaries with regard to the assets they are responsible for. Absolutely tornados are a menace to life and property. That menace is one that is insurable, even the deductible and depreciation are insurable.

In Katrina Allstate Insurance failed to buy a Loyds reinsurance policy. That negligence required them to lose hundreds of millions in retained earnings. They were not allowed to include those loses in their request for rate increases to the policy holders.

Now I’m supposed to have empathy for Zombie LoTech not doing their fiduciary duty. They shouldn’t be subsidized beyond a crappy obsolete metal bleacher stadium like they had in the two diamond sports.

For what it’s worth we ratepayers shouldn’t be under-righting power companies for depreciated rotted and rusted out poles. But we are still paying for Katrina

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information