Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How can I watch a replay of the New Orleans Bowl?

UL Football How can I watch a replay of the New Orleans Bowl?

I had my DVR set to record the game, but my wife had a friend over while I was at the game who somehow stopped the recording of the game by mistake. Does anyone know how I can get a replay either on TV or ESPN+?

Default Re: How can I watch a replay of the New Orleans Bowl?

YouTube or espn app on demand

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I had my DVR set to record the game, but my wife had a friend over while I was at the game who somehow stopped the recording of the game by mistake. Does anyone know how I can get a replay either on TV or ESPN+?
    I just watched it from the espn app on my phone. Go to "Watch" then the schedule option, then choose "Football" (so you don't have to scroll through all the other sports) then "Replays." You'll find it on the games for the 18th.

Here you can watch a 2 hour version of it, rather than the 4 hour + version on ESPN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UCAbXxot_U

It is on ESPN+, just scroll down to Football; then scroll down to NCAA Football; then scroll down to ON DEMAND, then scoll over to the game.

Thanks to all...

7. Default Re: How can I watch a replay of the New Orleans Bowl?

Thanks to all...
    You can catch everything from pregame to the trophy presentation on ESPN App. Go to the SBC conference and on demand pick the Marshall vs Louisiana game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Here you can watch a 2 hour version of it, rather than the 4 hour + version on ESPN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UCAbXxot_U
    Thanks for posting this Dave.
    Thanks for pre-game analysis.

Tell your wife she can no longer be that persons friend.

Re-watched it last night on YouTube. Man, you miss so much being at the game. Not that it’s better at home just different. Being that my view at the game was 180° from the home angle doesn’t help but man you just miss the finer details.

11. Default Re: How can I watch a replay of the New Orleans Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Re-watched it last night on YouTube. Man, you miss so much being at the game. Not that it’s better at home just different. Being that my view at the game was 180° from the home angle doesn’t help but man you just miss the finer details.
    Those big screens were awesome. Just not under my control. Would be great if UL had something similar.

Espn U has a replay Friday morning at 2AM.

I found it and re-recorded it from ESPNU

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Tell your wife she can no longer be that persons friend.
    i didnt know melrose place still came on….lol

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    It is on ESPN+, just scroll down to Football; then scroll down to NCAA Football; then scroll down to ON DEMAND, then scoll over to the game.
    I subscribe to ESPN+. I used to get ESPN 3 but I no longer do. It now says it is not a part of my package. I never changed my package and 3 used to be a free streaming network. Anyone else having this same issue. I stream through AT&T internet. All the replays appear to be on 3 and not +. Thanks for any advice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information