Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: QB1

UL Football QB1

Now that the Legend is gone after producing the best season EVER!!!! Who will fill in his shoes?
    Fields?
    Herring?
    Legendre?
    Chriss?

This will be a fun offseason! I think fields will win it to start the season.

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Now that the Legend is gone after producing the best season EVER!!!! Who will fill in his shoes?
    Fields?
    Herring?
    Legendre?
    Chriss?

This will be a fun offseason! I think fields will win it to start the season.
    Add Ben Wooldridge to the mix.

Let's hold on that till the RPCA can evaluate as only they can.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Add Ben Wooldridge to the mix.
    I saw him play and I don’t think he is mobile enough to be successful in our system

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Let's hold on that till the RPCA can evaluate as only they can.
    My money is on fields.

Chandler Fields is going to complete 83.6% of his passes next season for 7,189 yards and 65 TDs.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    I saw him play and I don’t think he is mobile enough to be successful in our system
    My money is also on Fields. I am just saying Ben will be in the competition.

Someone I’ve spoken to about this on several occasions, who is very close to the situation, always says chandler. Says he throws a very good ball easy to catch.

I have also heard that in private conversations billy always said Hunter has the most up side and will have lots of success at this level.

Could Chriss be the X factor. Came into STM and beat Walker. The number 2 rated QB in the state.

The good thing is there is competition and Des will have choices. This should be fun to watch.

Who you predicting Vic? You talk to any birds lately? What they telling you?

10. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Who you predicting Vic? You talk to any birds lately? What they telling you?
    The bird has been so good lately he is sitting in his info for now. I will advise when the bird speaks again . . .

I don’t know who will be starter at the beginning of the season but if I’m betting money, I’d say Legendre finds his way to the field at some point in the year.

Fields, then Legendre. In Dez I trust

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Someone I’ve spoken to about this on several occasions, who is very close to the situation, always says chandler. Says he throws a very good ball easy to catch.

I have also heard that in private conversations billy always said Hunter has the most up side and will have lots of success at this level.

Could Chriss be the X factor. Came into STM and beat Walker. The number 2 rated QB in the state.

The good thing is there is competition and Des will have choices. This should be fun to watch.
    Fields has the lead, can he keep it? I think he can, but it's hard to tell since he didn't get much playing time. I mentioned about Hunter after the spring game. Again, not much playing time to go by, but he looks like he has "it". I like his mechanics of passing and he looks to have lots of poise, not twitchy. He has ability for sure, but I think Fields will be too far ahead for next year. It will be fun to watch.

14. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Fields, then Legendre. In Dez I trust
    Just like you trusted Napier? You bietched the whole year about Napier’s choice of QB . . .

LL2 will be the starter, if he stays committed to the cULture and stays healthy. There's a reason he was a 4 star recruit, no 5 dual threat in the nation and had 24 D1 offers, including 5 SEC schools with AL and GA being in that group.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/La.ruitInterests/

https://247sports.com/Video/Lance-Le.ights-9000707/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information