Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Yes, he has had 5 years at QB with the most games by a Cajun QB. It would be a shame if he didn't. He was a good Cajun QB and he had a fine career as well.
    You have to lie don’t you. Give it up. You have no clue. You can’t change that by exaggerating the facts . . .

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Now that the Legend is gone after producing the best season EVER!!!! Who will fill in his shoes?
    Fields?
    Herring?
    Legendre?
    Chriss?

This will be a fun offseason! I think fields will win it to start the season.
    I’d like to give Chandler the nod, I like his passing

GEAUX CAJUNS

3. Default Re: QB1

I don't think I said anything that has been incorrect. If you are referring to Levi, I still don't think he is an above average passer. He hasn't done anything to change my mind.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/.ndividual/8/p2

He is #76. I like Levi, and he has some excellent attributes. Just not passing.

Get off your high horse dude, you don't know what you are talking about.
    His lack of interceptions coupled with decent completion rates makes him far and away one of the best to ever play the game.

Grow up man, act your age for a change. You obviously don't have a clue. You just repeat what your buddy says.
    He has zero buddys.

Imagine if Levi handn’t blown his redshirt under hud and could Come back. We could have another year of this banter

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    He has zero buddys.
    Ha, LOL.

All these QBs looked like they have the arm talent to be #1. some are more mobile than the others, but as usual it will be the intangibles that will decide.

8. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    He has zero buddys.
    This guy seem to know a whole lot about someone he has had on ignore for years, or maybe he #knowsnothingatall . . . I think that’s it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Imagine if Levi handn’t blown his redshirt under hud and could Come back. We could have another year of this banter
    Man that would be amazing. The mental gymnastics required by his critics this year was inspiring. Someone should do a compilation of the best Levi takes this past year. We could then have a pole to vote for the best.

Some fans here remind me of a Saints season ticket holder near me that was always banging on Drew Brees saying he was washed up and couldn’t throw anymore. He started this about 6 years ago. He was totally vindicated last year. He saw something the coaches and most people could not see. Would not be surprised if he post on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Fields, Woolridge got the most work at practice this season. It’s probably going to be one of those guys.

LL2 ran the scout team. If not mistaken, he joined the team in the summer so no spring ball. Levi was going to be the starter no matter what, but if LL2 had come in the spring, the depth chart, IMO, would have been different. This is assuming he picked up the offense and became part of the cULture. Those are big IFS and CF seemed to be a Billy favorite so who knows.

This will be the most intriguing competition next season!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information