Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Fields has the lead, can he keep it? I think he can, but it's hard to tell since he didn't get much playing time. I mentioned about Hunter after the spring game. Again, not much playing time to go by, but he looks like he has "it". I like his mechanics of passing and he looks to have lots of poise, not twitchy. He has ability for sure, but I think Fields will be too far ahead for next year. It will be fun to watch.
    None of you guys had any clue for the past 3 years, why would anyone listen to your analysis for next year . . .

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    LL2 will be the starter, if he stays committed to the cULture and stays healthy. There's a reason he was a 4 star recruit, no 5 dual threat in the nation and had 24 D1 offers, including 5 SEC schools with AL and GA being in that group.

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/La.ruitInterests/

https://247sports.com/Video/Lance-Le.ights-9000707/
    I remember plenty of players that don't live up to their recruiting rankings. I hope he can, UL will benefit.

3. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    None of you guys had any clue for the past 3 years, why would anyone listen to your analysis for next year . . .
    No one keeps account of injury quite like you do. Show a little forgiveness for a complete 180.

4. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    No one keeps account of injury quite like you do. Show a little forgiveness for a complete 180.
    When you have been tarred and feathered for three years for knowing what you talking about it’s hard to forget in one day.

I remember plenty of players that don't live up to their recruiting rankings. I hope he can, UL will benefit.
    Agree, that's why I said if he stays committed to the cULture. His talent is of the charts. Hoping he benefited from being teammates with LL, a great role model and leader.

Grow up man, act your age for a change. You obviously don't have a clue. You just repeat what your buddy says.

I may be wrong, but I think is is the highest rated player we have ever gotten.

8. Default Re: QB1

Grow up man, act your age for a change. You obviously don't have a clue. You just repeat what your buddy says.
    What buddy you speak of? Grow up? You haven’t had a clue for 3 years. Go look at what you idiots posted for three years and you want me to grow up? Get a fix on reality, dude.

What buddy you speak of? Grow up? Go look at what you idiots posted for three years and you want me to grow up? Get a fix on reality, dude.
    I don't think I said anything that has been incorrect. If you are referring to Levi, I still don't think he is an above average passer. He hasn't done anything to change my mind.

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/.ndividual/8/p2

He is #76. I like Levi, and he has some excellent attributes. Just not passing.

Get off your high horse dude, you don't know what you are talking about.

10. Default Re: QB1

I don't think I said anything that has been incorrect. If you are referring to Levi, I still don't think he is an above average passer. He hasn't done anything to change my mind.

Yes, neither did Napier or CMD. I’m thinking it’s you that has no clue . . . I got performance and quality coaching on my side, you have a few RP #knowitalls . . . I will take my side 10 out of 10 times . . .

Yes, neither did Napier or CMD. I’m thinking it’s you that has no clue . . . I got performance and quality coaching on my side, you have a few RP #knowitalls . . . I will take my side 10 out of 10 times . . .
    Ok, cool.

Fields, Woolridge got the most work at practice this season. It’s probably going to be one of those guys.

He just breaks records.

14. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    He just breaks records.
    And his team happens to win, a lot, when he is QB . . . we play to win the game . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    He just breaks records.
    Yes, he has had 5 years at QB with the most games by a Cajun QB. It would be a shame if he didn't. He was a good Cajun QB and he had a fine career as well.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information