Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Expand the playoffs to 12. Top 6 highest rated conference champs. 5 P5 at large bids and 1 G5 at large bid.

This gives the G5 2 slots and the P5 10 slots.

Conference Champs host round 1. Top 4 get bye weeks.

2nd Round sites
    Rose Bowl
    Sugar Bowl
    Fiesta Bowl
    Orange Bowl

CFP Championship
    Vegas
    You know that will never happen. The g-5s will get screwed royally when/if they go to 12 team playoff.

2. UL Football Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

No P5 wants to lose that game.

The reality for 90% of P5 teams is they’re no closer to playing for a spot at the title playoff than 90% of G5 teams. They just got an early bird ticket.

At some point the Blue Bloods want their share too. Ultimately about 24 teams. A dwarf NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Can you imagine how fricking exciting it would be if we were playing in the first round of the 16 team playoffs this weekend! Likely playing one of the at large P5 schools.
    I'd like to one day be ranked high enough to host a P5 at home for a first round playoff. That would be insane

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    I had heard about smith and Humphrey first I hear Leblanc? Did you get the depth chart.
    Leblanc looked like he injured his elbow on the early long ball in CCG. Was braced and wrapped in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Jay, what I was told earlier this week came from a player and it wasn't injury related. Again, I will be thrilled if am wrong.
    I know what you're speaking about. And your source wasn't wrong at the time. But it's not going to turn out as badly as some think, at least from what I've been able to gather. There may be a casualty or two, but not the number you were told.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Leblanc looked like he injured his elbow on the early long ball in CCG. Was braced and wrapped in the second half.
    Had surgery last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Would it vs resting up and going to a training academy until pro day?
    For a guy like Humphrey, dominating a bowl game is much more important to his draft stock than any pro day he will have. Guys like that make the NFL based on their college game film, not on how fast they run the 40. Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    For a guy like Humphrey, dominating a bowl game is much more important to his draft stock than any pro day he will have. Guys like that make the NFL based on their college game film, not on how fast they run the 40. Facts
    There is enough college film on him. I don't think he needs this game, but the Cajuns need him.

I can tell you guys now, based on the guys that are supposedly not playing in this game. It will be a much much tougher win than I previously thought. Are there any more besides Humphrey, Smith, Leblanc & Mitchell?

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    There is enough college film on him. I don't think he needs this game, but the Cajuns need him.
    Don't kid yourself. He needs this game just as much as the Cajuns need him. He is most likely the kind of guy who won't get drafted & have to make it because he eventually gets a chance through being on a practice squad. And since most NFL teams don't practice any more for preseason every bit of him on game film is ultra super important.

I can tell you guys now, based on the guys that are supposedly not playing in this game. It will be a much much tougher win than I previously thought. Are there any more besides Humphrey, Smith, Leblanc & Mitchell?
    Maybe Ferrod

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl vs. Marshall

Take the misses to the game, get some Mexican right before & bring her for a joy ride through the CBD & the quarter with all those pot holes & you're guaranteed to have a screaming little Ragin Cajun coming out by daylight the next morning.
    LOL. This sounds like it comes from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Maybe Ferrod
    Please tell me Manac is playing.

Man, when schools like UL have players sitting out for bowl games, it's time to shut it down.

15. Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Maybe Ferrod
    Now you fishing . . .

Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst . 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 . LastLast

Thread Information