Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 . LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    He could not the NOLA contract allows them to select UL 1st once every 4 years. Since it's not an espn owned bowl we get stuck a middle of the pack team.

Any other sbc tie in game we would have had a much better opponent. Until the other tie in changes it's really not a great bowl.
    I'm just going with the story in a West Virginia paper that was posted somewhere on this gawd forsaken site.

Default Re: Missing players for bowl

I only know of a couple. One is smith that has been made public. 9? Wow thats a huge blow.

Depth Chart is up.I may be blind, but I'm not seeing any "Big Names" not listed.

4. Default Re: Missing players for bowl

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Depth Chart is up.I may be blind, but I'm not seeing any "Big Names" not listed.
    where did you see it posted, I normally see it on Cody Junot's twitter page but he does not have it up yet.

ragincajuns.com, Football game notes https://ragincajuns.com/documents/20.wl.pdf?id=6330

6. Default Re: Missing players for bowl

ragincajuns.com, Football game notes https://ragincajuns.com/documents/20.wl.pdf?id=6330
    Might not be the official one, that might be the early depth chart, traditionally it does not get posted until Wednesday afternoon/evening. This might have been something created once the bowl game was announced.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Might not be the official one, that might be the early depth chart, traditionally it does not get posted until Wednesday afternoon/evening. This might have been something created once the bowl game was announced.
    Got it.

I can say with certainty don’t trust that depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Agreed, if this is the official depth chart, we are in good shape. The players I was told would be missing are included in this version.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    Agreed, if this is the official depth chart, we are in good shape. The players I was told would be missing are included in this version.
    I doubt it because Smith is listed and they are pretty sure he will not play with knee.

11. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Central

Lafittev The Pirate is friends with Mowens I believe.

12. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl vs. Marshall

The only option Maggard had was to pull a Zombie LoTech and skip the bowl. It’s not our choice, but y’all know that.

I am thinking they probably won't update the depth chart. It is not like the NFL where you have to report injuries and inactive players. Why tell your opponent who they will and will not have to prepare for.

A new depth chart will be released tomorrow.

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    They are letting a mandate, which is frankly a very simple one to comply with, prevent them going watch the greatest Cajun's team in history in a bowl game 2 hours away. A bowl they likely attended multiple times during the Hud years when we had 8 wins, and never had an outright championship. If a friggin nose swab and burning 30 minutes of their time is the primary thing keeping someone from the game, then they deserve whatever criticism is coming to them.
    It's really hard to argue with this.

Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 . LastLast

Thread Information