Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

1. Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I hadn't seen it mentioned prior, but Fanof71 says Gerald Broussard said as much on Footes show.
    Turbine it was mentioned here previously.

Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Kyle it was reported on this site by one extremely reputable source and then it was followed up on an interview with Gerald Broussard earlier in the week, so quit trying to say things that you know nothing about.
    A) I never read it anywhere on this site before you just brought it up.
    B) I didn't hear an interview between Gerald & Kevin/.
    C) I never heard Coach D. mention his name as being one of the guys who was opting out due to injury.
    D) I am not hating on the guy so no one needs to get their panties knotted up saying I am. I'm a huge fan of the guy & wish him all the best at the next level. I'd enjoy seeing him in a Saints uniform if it works out that way. But I will repeat for anyone & to anyone who is a late round marginal player. If you know someone in this position who is sitting on the fence about playing in a game when they can. Then encourage them to do so. There are plenty of ass holes out there who THINK they understand the NFL, especially wanna be agents that don't know crap about the NFL who think it's always all about the money which it is. But when any NFL team is dealing with a marginal player, they're position is totally different than it is when they are dealing with a supposed stud. I didn't make the rules. I just know for an absolute fact they exist. And the world is littered with wanna be players who had enough talent to play, but did the slightest thing to irritate the wrong NFL general manager. And then they were done.
    E) So IF the young man is really injured & can't make the bell, then I wish him as much blessings & good fortune as possible. If anyone at the next level perceives he ducked out against an all conference offensive lineman, that word will spread like wildfire & the results won't be good. Having said that, I am finished with this topic & won't comment on it again.

3. Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    C) I never heard Coach D. mention his name as being one of the guys who was opting out due to injury.
    D) I am not hating on the guy so no one needs to get their panties knotted up saying I am. I'm a huge fan of the guy & wish him all the best at the next level. I'd enjoy seeing him in a Saints uniform if it works out that way. But I will repeat for anyone & to anyone who is a late round marginal player. If you know someone in this position who is sitting on the fence about playing in a game when they can. Then encourage them to do so. There are plenty of ass holes out there who THINK they understand the NFL, especially wanna be agents that don't know crap about the NFL who think it's always all about the money which it is. But when any NFL team is dealing with a marginal player, they're position is totally different than it is when they are dealing with a supposed stud. I didn't make the rules. I just know for an absolute fact they exist. And the world is littered with wanna be players who had enough talent to play, but did the slightest thing to irritate the wrong NFL general manager. And then they were done.
    E) So IF the young man is really injured & can't make the bell, then I wish him as much blessings & good fortune as possible. If anyone at the next level perceives he ducked out against an all conference offensive lineman, that word will spread like wildfire & the results won't be good. Having said that, I am finished with this topic & won't comment on it again.
    So you did not hear it so it didn't happen. The all knowing Kyle strikes again.

4. Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Turbine it was mentioned here previously.
    I did a search for "boot" that might have been posted on RP anytime in the last 3 months and all I could find player related was Gardner in a walking boot after the Ohio game.

That does not automatically mean it wasn't posted here. The search feature needs work.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    I’m starting to see this as an glorified scrimmage. Think pro bowl but not in Hawaii.

Which is totally fine and a great opportunity for next years team. Chandler should play every 3rd series. Admission should
    Also be free.
    I can guarantee you Marshall doesn't see it that way. If the players are as complacent about this game as the fans are, then a major ass whipping & upset is going to occur right in front of everyone's eyes. And wouldn't that be great for our young new coach.

So you did not hear it so it didn't happen. The all knowing Kyle strikes again.
    I didn't hear it from Coach Desormeaux when he went into detail about Max Mitchell, Chris Smith & Peter Leblanc being injured. Pardon me if I put his word over the clowns on this board. Now I'm done.

7. Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

And Tayland faced Baer Hunter 1st Team ALL conference Center twice this season.

He never ducked nobody.

I can guarantee you Marshall doesn't see it that way. If the players are as complacent about this game as the fans are, then a major ass whipping & upset is going to occur right in front of everyone's eyes. And wouldn't that be great for our young new coach.
    Listen, if the players love our new Coach Des like they all say they do, then they will play with emotion and do everything they can to win this game. It should show on the field. Can't wait to see.

9. Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Now I'm done.
    Thank goodness

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Listen, if the players love our new Coach Des like they all say they do, then they will play with emotion and do everything they can to win this game. It should show on the field. Can't wait to see.
    I'm not going to discuss this. This game will mean something when they lose it. ANd I can tell the way the people on this board are talking that the UL football team isn't where they should be mentally. And with what happened earlier this week. I'm seeing a major upset Saturday night. And when it happens the people on this board will be able to look no further than the mirror as to how it occurred. I swear, some of you people didn't learn a damn thing from Napier.

Thank goodness
    I'm taking my ball and going home!!

I'm not going to discuss this. This game will mean something when they lose it. ANd I can tell the way the people on this board are talking that the UL football team isn't where they should be mentally. And with what happened earlier this week. I'm seeing a major upset Saturday night. And when it happens the people on this board will be able to look no further than the mirror as to how it occurred. I swear, some of you people didn't learn a damn thing from Napier.
    Dam we have to develop a game plan for Saturday... someone should have told us

13. Default Re: Missing players for bowl rumors

Wouldn’t be a major upset. MU is a 5 point dog. FPI predicted UL 58% chance to win to 42% for MU. That’s before the injuries real or otherwise. This is almost a pick it game, and my enthusiasm before the game won’t move the needle.

What in the world does what a few old dudes on a message board think have to do with where the team is mentally? Or a single solitary thing with how the game goes? You realize none of us play, right? Once again, as is your tradition, you have no information so you fabricate nonsense to back up your previous nonsense.

TH is not playing, it is reported do to injury. That is the ONLY information we have. It is ____ty of you or anyone else to question his integrity, considering you literally have no idea what you are talking about.

So, apparently you can tell people to go f@ck themselves, just dont tell a PMS joke or it will get taken down.

*hard eyeroll

Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information