Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Projected Attendance

Or was it San Diego people donated tickets to kids in New Orleans? What ever, Little foggy today.

I hope our fans never talk about others for all the excuses not to attend a game. We have what is one of the best seasons in cajuns history and you won't spend 15 mins to go take a test. Just remember to tell those players that you didn't go to the game to support them for their hours of hard work, because you refused to take a 15 min test.

3. Default Re: Louisiana deserves a better New Orleans Bowl matchup than Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    UL vs App 440K
    Bama vs Ga 15 million.

Our best strategy is an anti trust suit vs P5 and networks. Not a alternate playoff.
    That what the hype of both teams being ranked 1,2 all year vs one team ranked the last two weeks of the season will get you.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Please, I ask you to stop.

Let us review:
    2011....SDSU.....42,841
    2012....ECU.......48,828
    2013....Tulane....54,728
    2014....Nevada..34,014
    2016....USM...... 35,061

These 5 are still the top 5 attendance records in N.O. Bowl history, and only USM & Tulane brought crowds.

Most of our fans haven't been able to make it to a Bowl game in 5 years, we have a #16 team, a new coach, and crap-your-tighty-whiteys excitement.

40K, minimum.

NOLA Vac mandates will hurt attendance. We already lost four from our normal travel group.
    32,000 tops!

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Exactly! We normally have over 20 people go to NOLA. This year, it’s just my 4.
    Same here. We're normally 10-15 and only 4 this year.

Question, are we guessing UL ticket sales or total game attendance?

Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

I went to one seating chart on the web and, if it is correct, all tickets being sold by UL are on the opposite side of the stadium from the team. We would be behind the Marshall bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Herdfan702 View Post
    Hey guys. Marshall fan here. First off, looking forward to joining the SBC. Secondly, I share your disdain for this matchup. Winning the SBC, being 12-1 and being ranked #23, you guys deserve another ranked opponent. Should at least be playing our conference champ (UTSA) or at least another ranked opponent like UK or NC State. But, looks like it’s you against us. I will say, we are better than 7-5. We should have beat WKU (we were up going to the half when our starting qb got hurt). Then the wheels feel off. I think the game will be closer than most expect. We have a great freshman RB. He led the country with 2.0 TD’s. If our QB plays like he’s capable, we have a chance to make it a game. I’ve watched a couple ULL games this year. You guys will be a handful, to say the least. See you on the 18th.
    I’ve never seen this ull you speak of are they good? The real question is why are you bringing them up here?

9. This is so COOL The BEST things about the New Orleans Bowl

Location from Acadiana.

I can say I'm not going all week, all year, and give a million reasons why not.

Then I can wake up Saturday morning with a changed mind, jump in the car and go.

For me, proximity is one of the BEST things about the New Orleans Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Still need a confirmation on this. I don't know which side is which.
    UL tickets being sold are on visitors side

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    UL tickets being sold are on visitors side
    Can I buy these anywhere online? The only ones I see available from Ticketmaster are on the home side online. I do not want to do the deposit thing. Is there anyway that I can buy tickets on visitor side from UL online without going to CajunDome box office?
    Post a link please.

I’ll probably just buy 7 on the home side 140 in the middle of the Marshall folks. Lol. That’s all available on Ticketmaster.

Tickets on the Cajuns side will open to the general public tomorrow.

14. Default Re: The BEST things about the New Orleans Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Location from Acadiana.

I can say I'm not going all week, all year, and give a million reasons why not.

Then I can wake up Saturday morning with a changed mind, jump in the car and go.

For me, proximity is one of the BEST things about the New Orleans Bowl.
    U R knot getting much traction here . . .

15. Default Re: The BEST things about the New Orleans Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    U R knot getting much traction here . . .
    ….Not sure about this but if recruits can come and watch pre Bowl practice, then this is a big help for the Cajuns. ..just the publicity itself helps spread the UL name… .no doubt more of our people will attend including NO area alumni and Lafayette area for the short drive!

Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information