Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Projected Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If UL owns the Dome on Bowl day,...

And the U.S. owns the interstate system....

You can go bowling on the 18th without ever stepping a foot into New Orleans.
    Yeah, but they're supposed to be checking Covid status at the door. Again, we see.

Our fans will always find an excuse not to attend.

1. LSU plays at that time.
    2. It's hunting season.
    3. It's too hot or too cold.
    4. I have to pay to park.
    5. The music is too loud.
    6. I don't like the coach.
    7. The team isn't good.
    8. Concession lines too long
    9. T-Joe is too short. LOL!

Marshall is a good team. They lost four games by one score or less. Don't take them lightly. Lance Guidry will have their defense ready.

We have a top 20 team, primetime game, playing in one of the best venues, in one of the best football cities, two hours away from home, and it's the 1st game for Coach Des.

We should be all in to support our university, the team, the seniors, and Coach Des!

Let Geaux! Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: Louisiana deserves a better New Orleans Bowl matchup than Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    One of the biggest f-/k up college history Roger Staubuck at Navy got handled by Texas 24-6 on 1964 Cotton Bowl national championship. That’s what is going to happen to Cincinnati. We don’t need a G5 play in.
    13 of the 21 games in the CFP have been blowouts. Teams that have been blown out in playoff games
    Alabama
    Clemson
    Notre Dame more than once
    Oklahoma more than once
    Washington
    Oregon
    Ohio state
    Florida state
    Michigan state

Should these teams no longer be allowed a chance in the CFP?

4. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Projected Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Yeah, but they're supposed to be checking Covid status at the door. Again, we see.
    Back in 2020 the first time I clicked a Covid headline I thought it was going to be a story about company videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Our fans will always find an excuse not to attend.

1. LSU plays at that time.
    2. It's hunting season.
    3. It's too hot or too cold.
    4. I have to pay to park.
    5. The music is too loud.
    6. I don't like the coach.
    7. The team isn't good.
    8. Concession lines too long
    9. T-Joe is too short. LOL!

Marshall is a good team. They lost four games by one score or less. Don't take them lightly. Lance Guidry will have their defense ready.

We have a top 20 team, primetime game, playing in one of the best venues, in one of the best football cities, two hours away from home, and it's the 1st game for Coach Des.

We should be all in to support our university, the team, the seniors, and Coach Des!

Let Geaux! Geaux Cajuns!
    Zero excitement for this game the last game of the season in my book was the championship game.

Playing BYU in the independence might have changed my mind but the 4th place CUSA team not so much

6. Default Re: New Orleans Bowl Projected Attendance

I hope they’re advertising the game heavily.

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandeauxCajun View Post
    I hope they’re advertising the game heavily.
    As in Lafayette? It’s business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Please, I ask you to stop.

Let us review:
    2011....SDSU.....42,841
    2012....ECU.......48,828
    2013....Tulane....54,728
    2014....Nevada..34,014
    2016....USM...... 35,061

These 5 are still the top 5 attendance records in N.O. Bowl history, and only USM & Tulane brought crowds.

Most of our fans haven't been able to make it to a Bowl game in 5 years, we have a #16 team, a new coach, and crap-your-tighty-whiteys excitement.

40K, minimum.
    Won't happen. Although I've heard people getting away with showing index cards and/or old COVID test results at the entrance, I'm not driving 2.5 hours to take that chance and I'm not jumping through all those hoops with my entire family... so my family is out. I know several others of the same sentiment who have been to all other NOLA Bowl games featuring the Cajuns. In the past, I've organized large groups of extended family/friends and purchased anywhere between 30-60 tickets, depending on the bowl. Not happening this year.

I'm hoping they get 20 K for this game. Could be less. Ashame - because this team deserves the best. Blame it on Latoya the Destroyer. Hotels and restaurants also lose out.

I expect about the same amount of people that we had at the Mississippi state game. Maybe 22k

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    One of the biggest f-/k up college history Roger Staubuck at Navy got handled by Texas 24-6 on 1964 Cotton Bowl national championship. That’s what is going to happen to Cincinnati. We don’t need a G5 play in.
    I'll take Cincinnati & the points for 200. Hell, give me Cincy & the points for 300. I think they're gonna beat Alabama's ass down.

27,666.......666 is for libtard Latoya.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    AFL didn't play NFL until after the merger was agreed to. If G5 breaks away,no way in hell does P5 agree to play the champion.
    The whole reason there was a merger was because the AFL/ G-5 was starting to kick the hell out of the NFL/P-5 on the ratings. If the G-5 had a playoff as opposed to just bowl games the interest level in G-5 football would sky rocket overnight.

Unfortunately, the lower bowl was not sold out Friday.
    How many seats does that hold?
    Attendance may be closer to the Mississippi State game crowd than any of the others at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    27,666.......666 is for libtard Latoya.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    The whole reason there was a merger was because the AFL/ G-5 was starting to kick the hell out of the NFL/P-5 on the ratings. If the G-5 had a playoff as opposed to just bowl games the interest level in G-5 football would sky rocket overnight.
    FCS football would like a word with you to explain irrelevance.

Page 14 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information