Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    We play at Rice on Sept. 17 next year. They need to start planning for a bus trip to that game in the summer.
    I have to be in Baton Rouge for noon on Sunday so no overnight trip for me, but Im only an hour from the Dome so we'll doo the quarter in the afternoon and then the game and then head home

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Anyone know the discount code for the Sheraton for Friday and Saturday?
    Book through NOLA Bowl website.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read we are on the visitor's side.
    Can someone 100% verify which side we are on? Which sections are directly behind our bench?

4. Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Can someone 100% verify which side we are on? Which sections are directly behind our bench?
    The last NOLA Bowl we were the home side against Southern Miss. I believe. Before that they changed us to the visitor side for best visual a sea of red. Same for the Lamers bowl game

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The last NOLA Bowl we were the home side against Southern Miss. I believe. Before that they changed us to the visitor side for best visual a sea of red. Same for the Lamers bowl game
    The only time we were on the home side was for the first Nola bowl. We’ve been on the visiting side for every other appearance

6. Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Okay. I wasn’t sure about USM because they brought a good crowd and we all knew they would. Not a sea of black and gold but a goodly number.

Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I have to be in Baton Rouge for noon on Sunday so no overnight trip for me, but Im only an hour from the Dome so we'll doo the quarter in the afternoon and then the game and then head home
    Dang, Bill. Planning to go so hard you can’t make it to BR by noon the next day??

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    It's not the bowl to me. the New Orleans bowl is an incredible venue. People can crack all the jokes they want about New Orleans. It is still a major destination city & the Superdome is still one of the greatest stadiums to host a major venue anywhere in the world. You have thousands of hotels, restaurants & clubs plus the stadium all within waking distance of each other to boot. It's the opponent which doesn't excite me all that much. I wish we could have gotten the Hillbillies, or the Roadrunners, Houston, or a P-5 team as an opponent. I would have enjoyed playing Arkansas, or MSU. Marshall is not better than WKU. UL should wipe the field with those guys.
    It’s gonna be a close game. Not trying to smack talk on your board. Got a lot of respect for what you guys have done this year. And lots of teams say this, but we are better than 7-5. Should of, could of, would of, but we really should have been 10-2 at worst. Don’t you find it a little odd that Vegas only has you guys as a 4.5 point favorite for what really is a home game for you guys? If I was a betting man, I’d still probably take UL but it won’t be much off the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Herdfan702 View Post
    It’s gonna be a close game. Not trying to smack talk on your board. Got a lot of respect for what you guys have done this year. And lots of teams say this, but we are better than 7-5. Should of, could of, would of, but we really should have been 10-2 at worst. Don’t you find it a little odd that Vegas only has you guys as a 4.5 point favorite for what really is a home game for you guys? If I was a betting man, I’d still probably take UL but it won’t be much off the spread.
    I anticipate a very hard fought competitive game. I’m sure most Cajuns would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I anticipate a very hard fought competitive game. I’m sure most Cajuns would agree.
    I disagree. Cajuns will roll. Something like 3-2

Well M$M you are one persistent, consistent guy. Hope one day you hit.

I’ll say 42-17 Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Well M$M you are one persistent, consistent guy. Hope one day you hit.
    IT JUST FEELS RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I disagree. Cajuns will roll. Something like 3-2
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day….wouldn’t it be once a day???

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I’ll say 42-17 Cajuns.
    No way. I’m not ready to make a prediction but that is way too big of a margin of victory.

Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information