Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 89 96 97 98 99
Results 1,471 to 1,479 of 1479

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: Levi Lewis ended his UL career true to values he exhibited throughout

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    While I generally agree with this, the level of vitriol hurled at Levi in those in-game threads was often over the top.
    I agree with this. It just goes to show that people will always find what they look for.

2. Default Re: Levi Lewis ended his UL career true to values he exhibited throughout

All I know is how great it felt when Levi cured my CDS.

Default Re: Grading the coaching for the New Orleans Bowl

Letter grade: W
    (Winner)

Default Re: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post
    Oh nooooo! Not Central Grocery!!! Best muffalottas in the world!!
    Per their website, it’s a temporary closure due to hurricane damage. We’ll see.

5. Default Re: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Per their website, it’s a temporary closure due to hurricane damage. We’ll see.
    Masparo’s has pretty good ones in the French quarter.

Hyatt Regency is an awesome hotel. WOW. We had a Dave and Busters next door for the kids and Super Dome within walking distance. Everyone we came across thanked us for being there.
    This NOLA bowl by far was better than the Lending Tree Bowl as far as a destination as far as we were concerned.

Default Thanks Coach Desormeaux

You took over 2 weeks before the bowl game being short-handed on the coaching staff and with 6 starters out and you delivered a bowl win. You could tell by watching the game that the players wanted to play for you.

Thanks, great job!

Default Re: Thanks Coach Desormeaux

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    You took over 2 weeks before the bowl game being short-handed on the coaching staff and with 6 starters out and you delivered a bowl win. You could tell by watching the game that the players wanted to play for you.

Thanks, great job!
    Amazing job for sure.

9. Default Re: Thanks Coach Desormeaux

Yup, great job of completing the mission for the players and fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post

Thanks, great job!
    And wasn't part of those 2 weeks finals? Simply an amazing job. To be honest, I knew that the players would give it their all. But I wasn't so sure of a victory. I was hoping to get a glimpse of Coach Dez's play calling and I think that we did. Balance and not afraid to take the long shot. Foot on the throat in the 4th.

Default Re: Levi Lewis ended his UL career true to values he exhibited throughout

Maybe it's just my imagination, but the older I get the more sense Kevin makes. Wonderful job Levi. You will become Cajun legend.

12. Default Re: Levi Lewis ended his UL career true to values he exhibited throughout

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    In-Game threads aren't looking looking at anything but the last play so that is an irrelevant reference point.

Now we are looking at entire bodies of work, something you were doing in-game.
    It is hard to ignore the whole book . . .

AND managed to sign the 2 highest rated recruits in program history.

I never had a problem going there, just need more flexibility in who we can play.

Default Re: Grading the coaching for the New Orleans Bowl

Interesting that game analyst for ESPN says Cajuns show a lot of plays that look familiar, seem vanilla and then wham. Our coaches may be sneakier than we give them credit for. Were we lulling Marshall to sleep. I don’t have a clue. Just really impressed how a few position changes and a wrinkle or two and the 4th Q exploded

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 89 96 97 98 99

Thread Information