Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Better seats
    But that is not the case. $40/each for lower level and the 200 level, which are my favorite. Whatever I’m still buying through the university…just spending an extra $100 for the 4 tickets I’m getting.

Are we also going into the bowl game without PT, Hocke, and Juluke? Or are they coaching for the bowl game? May have missed where that was addressed in one of these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    But that is not the case. $40/each for lower level and the 200 level, which are my favorite. Whatever I’m still buying through the university…just spending an extra $100 for the 4 tickets I’m getting.
    University has $60 (plus $5 fee) and $40 (plus $4.50 fee) tickets. Other fee on top of that is $5.50 per order. You can call the ticket office today through Thursday to request the $40 seats. Friday they start the allocation.

University has $60 (plus $5 fee) and $40 (plus $4.50 fee) tickets. Other fee on top of that is $5.50 per order. You can call the ticket office today through Thursday to request the $40 seats. Friday they start the allocation.
    Ha! I was not given a $40 option today when I paid my deposit for the 4 tickets. The lady just said the tickets would be $65/each before fees.

Ha! I was not given a $40 option today when I paid my deposit for the 4 tickets. The lady just said the tickets would be $65/each before fees.
    I did it online. The deposit was for the $40 tickets and they will charge the extra if you get seated in the $60 section.

I did it online. The deposit was for the $40 tickets and they will charge the extra if you get seated in the $60 section.
    Got it! That makes more sense. Thanks!

They know the whales from the minnows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    They know the whales from the minnows.
    Right! Lol…I’m the biggest minnow in the pond!

Anyone know the discount code for the Sheraton for Friday and Saturday?

Alumni Association is looking into possibility of bus trip. Should know if it will go off by mid week. Makes sense for people like me who have obligations through Saturday morning. If it goes off, a mid afternoon departure is possible as game does not start until 8:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Anyone know the discount code for the Sheraton for Friday and Saturday?
    Don't know the code. I went to the NOLA Bowl website, clicked team hotels, then Sheraton and it had the discount through there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Alumni Association is looking into possibility of bus trip. Should know if it will go off by mid week. Makes sense for people like me who have obligations through Saturday morning. If it goes off, a mid afternoon departure is possible as game does not start until 8:15 PM.

I think I may go this route this year.
    Last edited by RedBug58; December 6th, 2021 at 05:18 pm. Reason: Hit button too fast

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58 View Post

I think I may go this route this year.
    Note, the person I spoke to said they were optimistic this would go off. However, NO promise at this stage it will occur. Therefore, don't plan on being able to make the bus trip until official word goes out. They know people need to make plans and that is why mid-week is target for a decision.

14. Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

The ULumni Association needs to get a bus trip sponsor so there is zero question whether they are chartering a bus or not.

The known unknown cuts participation way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The ULumni Association needs to get a bus trip sponsor so there is zero question whether they are chartering a bus or not.

The known unknown cuts participation way down.
    We play at Rice on Sept. 17 next year. They need to start planning for a bus trip to that game in the summer.

Page 8 of 99 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information