Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    This is true.
    Please tell me how this is untrue? Cincy would still be highest ranked G5, We still have same bowl tie-ins, if espn could have put us with a better opponent they would have considering we are 12-1

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    We get a preview of what Coach Des brings.
    And a new defensive play caller. Not necessarily the one for the next season, but still different.

Like Billy stayed for the SBC Championship game, I wonder if he might want the others to stay and help out for the Bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    And a new defensive play caller. Not necessarily the one for the next season, but still different.
    You have some answering to do on that South Alabama thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Like Billy stayed for the SBC Championship game, I wonder if he might want the others to stay and help out for the Bowl game.
    Called a gentleman agreement. So yeah.

Well lets be honest with ourselves...our bowl tie ins kinda sucked. Et this proves it.

That said .....from Marshall's perspective they did extremely well.

When we win and Cincinnatti loses to either Alabama or Georgia/Michigan ......Louisiana will start 2022 with the longest winning streak in FBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Doubt it. He's got to have his staff in place for early signing. Being able to stay for the championship was unusual enough.

Then we do exactly what we did last night with beign 2.5 point underdogs and having nobody on 1st All-Conference. We use it. We show Marshall (glad to have them in the conference, btw....) what they can expect from the Cajun Nation. An @$$ whoopin.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Doubt it. He's got to have his staff in place for early signing. Being able to stay for the championship was unusual enough.
    I guess the issue at hand is......When do the asst coach contracts expire? Billy leaving prematurely came with a $3M check from UF.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I guess the issue at hand is......When do the asst coach contracts expire? Billy leaving prematurely came with a $3M check from UF.
    They can simply resign. No buyouts for asst. coaches.

Forget the placement for opponent....reach out to the Marshall fan base and invite them to New Orleans....make them WANT to come down. Let's show ESPN and the TV audience that it is what YOU make of it. ESPN doesn't make us....The cULture must be made from within...

Default N.O. bowl tickets

Assuming UL will want us to purchase tickets thru UL. Any idea when they start the process?

Default Re: N.O. bowl tickets

Check your email. The “NEW Head Football Coach!” email has a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Please tell me how this is untrue? Cincy would still be highest ranked G5, We still have same bowl tie-ins, if espn could have put us with a better opponent they would have considering we are 12-1
    Maybe you misread my response?

15. Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    June I think. IF they have a yearly contract.

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information