Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 New Orleans Bowl: LOUISIANA (36) MARSHALL (21)

1. Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Herdfan702 View Post
    It’s gonna be a close game. Not trying to smack talk on your board. Got a lot of respect for what you guys have done this year. And lots of teams say this, but we are better than 7-5. Should of, could of, would of, but we really should have been 10-2 at worst. Don’t you find it a little odd that Vegas only has you guys as a 4.5 point favorite for what really is a home game for you guys? If I was a betting man, I’d still probably take UL but it won’t be much off the spread.
    Yeah, I heard your star quarterback had to sit out the WKU game concussion protocol. He’s been cleared. Nothing easy about Marshall. Hopefully we prevail.

Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

It’s gonna be a close game. Not trying to smack talk on your board. Got a lot of respect for what you guys have done this year. And lots of teams say this, but we are better than 7-5. Should of, could of, would of, but we really should have been 10-2 at worst. Don’t you find it a little odd that Vegas only has you guys as a 4.5 point favorite for what really is a home game for you guys? If I was a betting man, I’d still probably take UL but it won’t be much off the spread.
    Well we will be missing our (former) HC,DC and RB coach for sure..maybe more. Will be interesting to see how our new HC and staff adapt. On top of preparing for a bowl game he is trying to build a staff and secure recruits that are committed. Some of these staff guys may be looking for jobs as well.

3. Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Close game for sure.

Vegas is doing a hard reset with the coaching turnover.

To me this will show how well Mike D. can take the reigns. It's the same team from the CC.

Anyone else having issue with placing a deposit on the account manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Alumni Association is looking into possibility of bus trip. Should know if it will go off by mid week. Makes sense for people like me who have obligations through Saturday morning. If it goes off, a mid afternoon departure is possible as game does not start until 8:15 PM.
    I hope they do that. Without a bus option, it would be difficult for me to attend by myself and I would prefer not to overnight in NOLA.

7. Default Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    To me this will show how well Mike D. can take the reigns. It's the same team from the CC.
    It’s not the same team. Missing so many coaches alone makes it different. Some of our best players preparing for the senior bowl may opt out. Still I get the general statement.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    It’s not the same team. Missing so many coaches alone makes it different. Some of our best players preparing for the senior bowl may opt out. Still I get the general statement.
    Nobody is opting out. That goes against everything the cULture stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    You have to call the box office. They are having issues with their system.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Don't miss the upside to that: Marshall can't prep for us as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Yes, had to call 337-265-2104 4x but got someone. They were aware. Took my deposit in about 90 sec that was about 09:30

Quote Originally Posted by TravlnCajun View Post
    Yes, had to call 337-265-2104 4x but got someone. They were aware. Took my deposit in about 90 sec that was about 09:30
    Thank you for your info! I was going to stop by, but I called that number instead. I think it took me 89 seconds!

Everybody should call because it doesn't look like Tickemaster will get that fixed quickly.

UL Football Re: New Orleans bowl vs. Marshall

Marshall's Schedule. 4 of those wins are within striking distance

Attached Images Attached Images  

I reserved mine last night. No issues here, but was slow. Got the confirmation email shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Marshall's Schedule. 4 of those wins are within striking distance
    And the blowout over Navy is worrisome. Lou Holtz once said, "When you play Navy, you play them for 4 quarters." ND usually wins by a nice margin, but the Irish have also had some epic battles against Navy.

Navy doesn't always get the size & speed, but they always get the brains & discipline.

Page 10 of 99 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information