Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana is a "Tier One" School

Default Re: Louisiana is a "Tier One" School

I was able to clean up the photo to read the title of the book on his desk. This just keeps going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I was able to clean up the photo to read the title of the book on his desk. This just keeps going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole!
    Youre killing it bruh.btw, that looks like a twice knit sports coat from Abdallas.bet he has a matching pair of sans a belt slacks onohand a big boy clip on tie

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Youre killing it bruh.btw, that looks like a twice knit sports coat from Abdallas.bet he has a matching pair of sans a belt slacks onohand a big boy clip on tie
    Wait til you see the Scott Farmer one.

Wait til you see the Scott Farmer one.
    Well…we’re waiting!!

5. Default Re: Louisiana is a "Tier One" School

We’re waiting for this fella to show up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet.ally-away.html

I think everyone kinda had a feeling this was the case. Which is what started my investigation into this mystery. Wellits a mystery no more!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Bravo! Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Bravo! Bravo!
    And he wouldve gotten away with it, if it werent for those meddling Ragin Pagin'ers!

I think everyone kinda had a feeling this was the case. Which is what started my investigation into this mystery. Wellits a mystery no more!
    DUUUUUDE!!! Hilarious!!

Z

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    DUUUUUDE!!! Hilarious!!

Z
    Did you see the globe one earlier in the thread?

The end of the year is great time for RP. Post of the year quality. Well done.

No CV????

Nice celebration today. Subdued but nice. No Gov. One Senator. One Pres. One Vp/AD and one head football coach. That’s all you need. Proud to see R1.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Nice celebration today. Subdued but nice. No Gov. One Senator. One Pres. One Vp/AD and one head football coach. That’s all you need. Proud to see R1.
    Nice write-up in the on-line Acadiana Advocate. Nothing in the on-line Advertiser. A lot of LSU articles, though. Guess the limited coverage of UL continues as a result of UL Athletics naming the Acadiana Advocate as our preferred newspaper over The Advertiser a few years ago. Where were city officials, Governor, and other representatives? This is a big deal for the state of Louisiana higher education. Probably can't stand the fact that UL is now on an academic level with LSU. Also with Tulane, however Tulane is an AAU institution - only 66 members, so it is at an even higher level than both UL and LSU.

15. Default Re: Louisiana is a "Tier One" School

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Nice wrote-up in the on-line Acadiana Advocate. Nothing in the on-line Advertiser. A lot of LSU articles, though. Guess the limited coverage of UL continues as a result of UL Athletics naming the Acadiana Advocate as our preferred newspaper over The Advertiser a few years ago. Where were city officials, Governor, and other representatives? This is a big deal for the state of Louisiana higher education. Probably can't stand the fact that UL is now on an academic level with LSU. Also with Tulane, however Tulane is an AAU institution - only 66 members, so it is at an even higher level than both UL and LSU.
    So this is the AAU

https://www.aau.edu/who-we-are/our-members

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information