Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: 2021-22 Early Signing Day Thread

1. Default Re: Early Signing Day Thread

What is the story on Robertson? Is he going to sign today?

Default Re: Early Signing Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lafitte the Pirate View Post
    What is the story on Robertson? Is he going to sign today?
    Not sure but other offers include Tulane, Tech, and South Alabama. Could be playing time issue.

3. Default Re: Early Signing Day Thread

I hope we get Conner Wisham as a preferred walk on. He is the brother of TJ Wisham and was the starting RB for Zachary, teammate of Charles Robertson. I know TJ was not a huge contributor on the offensive side of the ball, but was a great team leader and also a fantastic special teams player for us, if his brother is 1/2 the young man that TJ is then we would be getting a pretty good young man.

4. Default Re: Early Signing Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I hope we get Conner Wisham as a preferred walk on. He is the brother of TJ Wisham and was the starting RB for Zachary, teammate of Charles Robertson. I know TJ was not a huge contributor on the offensive side of the ball, but was a great team leader and also a fantastic special teams player for us, if his brother is 1/2 the young man that TJ is then we would be getting a pretty good young man.
    Quality young men do not show up in the individual stat sheets, but rest assured they are a big part of every W.

NGL. I was apprehensive about our future roster with the staff turnover but Coach Desert Mole is firing on all cylinders. Got a future QB on offense and defense. Got some big Bois in the trenches and stole the turds best recruit. LFG

I'm late to the party, but great news! We probably couldn't have asked for a better day considering the circumstances.

Geaux Cajuns

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Is it the twins out there?
    Yes. Will sign in February. Still getting new offers.

T.J. Wisham is arguably one of my favorite players. Great attitude and hype for months. I would love to see him graduate and become a GA with offense some how. He could hype this team into a Top 10 ranking all by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Coach Desert Mole is firing on all cylinders. Got a future QB on offense and defense. Got some big Bois in the trenches and stole the turds best recruit. LFG
    I know it was an autocorrect but still funny. Desert Mole

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    I know it was an autocorrect but still funny. Desert Mole
    I’m not sure it’s an autocorrect

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He went all phonetics on us lol

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Didn’t Coach Des recently take an in home visit with the TE from Weatherford? Seemed like he was still on board…
    He did, and hasn't signed yet. Visited UTSA this past weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Take nothing for granted on this board.

Z

14. Default Re: Early Signing Day Thread

Not UL related but huge shocker in the world of recruiting as the #1 or #2 depending on the service you follow, Travis Hunter chooses Jackson State over FSU, who he originally committed to as well as Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia and many others. He is a 6'1 165 lb. 5 Star conerback from Suwannee, GA. His rating on 247 sports is .9999.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Not UL related but huge shocker in the world of recruiting as the #1 or #2 depending on the service you follow, Travis Hunter chooses Jackson State over FSU, who he originally committed to as well as Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Georgia and many others. He is a 6'1 165 lb. 5 Star conerback from Suwannee, GA. His rating on 247 sports is .9999.
    Gotta be an issue with grades

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information