Thread: Neville cornerback Lorenzell Dubose changes commitment to Cajuns

1. UL Football Neville cornerback Lorenzell Dubose changes commitment to Cajuns

“I was waiting to see,” Dubose said. “When I saw that they hired a coach (Michael Desormeaux) from inside the program, that had played there, I didn’t think anything was going to change. I was good with it.”

2. Default Re: Neville cornerback Lorenzell Dubose changes commitment to Cajuns

Good to see

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Neville cornerback Lorenzell Dubose changes commitment to Cajuns

This kid made the SMART choice!!

WELCOME TO THE CAJUNS!!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatMarshall
    #ConferenceChampions

Default Re: Neville cornerback Lorenzell Dubose changes commitment to Cajuns

So, the kid says he will announce his commitment Tuesday afternoon then sign Wednesday. Foote goes ahead and prints this on Monday. Good job of stealing the kids thunder just so you can say you had it first.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    So, the kid says he will announce his commitment Tuesday afternoon then sign Wednesday. Foote goes ahead and prints this on Monday. Good job of stealing the kids thunder just so you can say you had it first.
    The kid announced on twitter that he would be announcing it today, I hope that Foote waited until he did before posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    The kid announced on twitter that he would be announcing it today, I hope that Foote waited until he did before posting this.
    Nope, article was published yesterday. Foote rushed it to be first.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Nope, article was published yesterday. Foote rushed it to be first.
    Nice catch, then Foote is a damn fool for doing that. Let the kid have his moment in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Nice catch, then Foote is a damn fool for doing that. Let the kid have his moment in the sun.
    As someone that covered recruiting, you never steal that announcement from a recruit. Recruits and coaches will be reluctant to do interviews with him in the future.

9. Default Re: Neville cornerback Lorenzell Dubose changes commitment to Cajuns

I'm not defending Foote because, I don't know, how the Advocate works.

Some writers turn in a story for a, particular release date or time and sometimes mistakes happen on the editor end.

10. Default Re: Neville cornerback Lorenzell Dubose changes commitment to Cajuns

O Oh

Huge get if true

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Huge get if true
    Done

Thread Information