Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Doucet

UL Football Jordan Doucet

Very surprised the Cajuns are not after this kid. Very good WR before turning QB at Westgate. Kid has good speed 10.6 100 meter and 23-3 long jump for #2 jump in country. Has very good hands and very athletic. He is probably going to sign with Se Louisiana or at least that is what I am hearing.

Default Re: Jordan Doucet

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    Very surprised the Cajuns are not after this kid. Very good WR before turning QB at Westgate. Kid has good speed 10.6 100 meter and 23-3 long jump for #2 jump in country. Has very good hands and very athletic. Is probably going to sign with Se Louisiana is what I am hearing.
    We only have 14 slots and ptpbaly dont have 3 slots for WR

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    We only have 14 slots and ptpbaly dont have 3 slots for WR
    He would be a slot WR and Returner. We need a good slot receiver as the current roster has none.

Signing with Southeastern

Not D1 talent in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    He has a few D1 offers.

D1 or FBS talent?

8. Default Re: Jordan Doucet

He has a few D1 offers.
    That would be someone else’s opinion . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    D1 or FBS talent?
    I think D1 for football and definitely D1 for track. I believe he could better than Rodgers. CJR3888 has seen him play more than me. He could give you a better opinion.

Very limited in scholarships. Plus he is not at a position of need, at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Very limited in scholarships. Plus he is not at a position of need, at the moment.
    Correct, the Covid extra year and transfer portal has limited the opportunities for borderline FBS players. Teams like Southeastern are taking full advantage and getting quality athletes. All they need now is a new QB.

We need a good slot receiver as the current roster has none.
    Maybe I'm wrong, and I'd lean on C4L on his receiver evaluation, but I can't help think that Peter LeBlanc should be a legit starting slot receiver for us, with guys like Lacy, Stephens and Jefferson on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Correct, the Covid extra year and transfer portal has limited the opportunities for borderline FBS players. Teams like Southeastern are taking full advantage and getting quality athletes. All they need now is a new QB.
    Cole Kelly sure was fun to watch. Hope the dude gets a legit shot at the NFL.

Southeastern is D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, and I'd lean on C4L on his receiver evaluation, but I can't help think that Peter LeBlanc should be a legit starting slot receiver for us, with guys like Lacy, Stephens and Jefferson on the outside.
    I think LeBlanc’s biggest asset is the deep ball. We saw it twice against App and several times during the year. Ive heard he is the fastest guy in the receiver room and his deep threat ability shows that to be true. Not sure you’d get that from an inside slot guy. Daunte Fleming and Errol Rogers might be more of a Harry Peoples type slot guy than Petter.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information