Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Jordan Doucet

Default Re: Jordan Doucet

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    Lets see if I can play C4L here for a minute. I think the quote went something like this “if Leblanc could catch a cold he could be the slot receiver” Except it wasn’t slot it was number 2. There you go I answered for him. IMO that statement didn’t age very well this year. If I am not mistaking he lead the team in receptions and yards this year.
    Well in the moment, C4L wasn't really wrong, and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't care to call out non-professional athletes on a message board. LeBlanc did have a bit of the drops early on, and he seems like the type of guy who would admit that if you asked him.

It obviously got fixed, and with it, we became a better offense. He has come up with some REALLY good, key plays the second half of the season.

2. Default Re: Jordan Doucet

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I think every one was D1 and they made a 1A and 1AA. You had to meet certain criteria if you wanted to be 1A. I know the cajuns had to get the stadium up to 30k seats and maybe a few other things in order to not be moved into to the 1AA category. But the bottom line is cajuns were never 1AA.
    Logical.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    Colloqiually, D1 is FBS. Technically it includes FCS but for casual conversation the implication is FBS.
    Everyone knows this and knows what he meant.

We have a ton of “well actually” guys here who take it as their only chance to be right on something.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Well in the moment, C4L wasn't really wrong, and I'm saying this as someone who doesn't care to call out non-professional athletes on a message board. LeBlanc did have a bit of the drops early on, and he seems like the type of guy who would admit that if you asked him.

It obviously got fixed, and with it, we became a better offense. He has come up with some REALLY good, key plays the second half of the season.
    If I recall that comment was made after Texas where he had 2 drops and one you could question, because it was thrown behind him on a crossing route, but he did manage to get hands on it. After that game I don’t recall any you could call a flat out dropped. My only point is that is some pretty harsh words after a kid has one bad game, with a whole season ahead of him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information