Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WBB Cajuns Head to H-Town for Non-Conference Showdown with Houston

1. UL Basketball WBB Cajuns Head to H-Town for Non-Conference Showdown with Houston

Louisiana puts its four-game winning streak and perfect road record on the line on Sunday afternoon when it travels to take on Houston. Tipoff from the Fertitta Center is set for 2 p.m.

Default Re: WBB Cajuns Head to H-Town for Non-Conference Showdown with Houston

Women lose by 12. I’ll be shocked if big fish can keep it that close Tuesday.

51 years of futility and ONE NCAA appearance…decades ago.

Just being Title IX compliant. Clear out all BB at UL.

Gary’s making chicken salad out of chicken ____. It’s not steak but I can stomach it. Marlins taking chicken salad and turning it to ____. Big difference.
    Btw women won conference last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Gary’s making chicken salad out of chicken ____. It’s not steak but I can stomach it. Marlins taking chicken salad and turning it to ____. Big difference.
    Btw women won conference last year.
    Dang, the same as Bob did a few years ago, could not finish the deal. All I’m saying is be freaking consistent.

ZERO NCAA appearances this century.

6. Default Re: WBB Cajuns Head to H-Town for Non-Conference Showdown with Houston

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Dang, the same as Bob did a few years ago, could not finish the deal. All I’m saying is be freaking consistent.

ZERO NCAA appearances this century.
    That is pretty consistent.

7. Default Re: WBB Cajuns Head to H-Town for Non-Conference Showdown with Houston

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    LOL

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Well, for once, everyone should agree with you. Well played.

Women won last year and are 6-2 this year. I’ll say they have a chance to prove they’re better. Marlin had his flash in the pan and proven he can’t be a consistent winner here. He’s definitely next to go.

We weren't playing a D2 school or Swac no chance to win

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    We weren't playing a D2 school or Swac no chance to win
    You mean like losing to Dillard in consecutive years?

I’m ____ed about the SWAC loss. Said it when WBB lost the first time to Dillard and MBB to Jackson State. Time for a change and get rid of retirement plan coaches.

You mean like losing to Dillard in consecutive years?

I’m ____ed about the SWAC loss. Said it when WBB lost the first time to Dillard and MBB to Jackson State. Time for a change and get rid of retirement plan coaches.
    Garry is like the 8th highest paid coach in the leauge expectations are set

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Garry is like the 8th highest paid coach in the leauge expectations are set
    Been giving this some thought. We lucked into Napier on a last minute phone call. Glasco is maintaining making regionals. Deggs about the only right hire due to timing, baseball hasn’t seen post season for awhile. Volleyball, soccer...what’s changed? Both basketball coaches extended but neither setting the world on fire, one NCAA between them ~20 years combined? T&F, individuals has had their moments. Tennis, golf, bottom half of league more often than not.

So if we pay someone in the lower half of the conference scale, it’s ok to suck?

Other than football, softball and an Olympic pole vaulter, what has UL Athletics done post season NCAA wise lately? It’s not just a basketball thing, unless that’s the plan.

And some got the joneses over men’s soccer. Another freaking sport we’re so far behind in last place is a given. Marshall is only good because a benefactor pumps millions into the program. MILLIONS in a sport that usually draws under 2k unless the opposition is ranked team

Oh yeah, we can waterski!!!

Love my Cajuns, but my goodness. Not a lot to be excited over when the vermilion colored glasses are removed.

Been giving this some thought. We lucked into Napier on a last minute phone call. Glasco is maintaining making regionals. Deggs about the only right hire due to timing, baseball hasn’t seen post season for awhile. Volleyball, soccer...what’s changed? Both basketball coaches extended but neither setting the world on fire, one NCAA between them ~20 years combined? T&F, individuals has had their moments. Tennis, golf, bottom half of league more often than not.

So if we pay someone in the lower half of the conference scale, it’s ok to suck?

Other than football, softball and an Olympic pole vaulter, what has UL Athletics done post season NCAA wise lately? It’s not just a basketball thing, unless that’s the plan.

And some got the joneses over men’s soccer. Another freaking sport we’re so far behind in last place is a given.

Love my Cajuns, but my goodness.
    Officially ncaa water ski? LOL

And some got the joneses over men’s soccer. Another freaking sport we’re so far behind in last place is a given.

I agree with you baseball has flat lined hopefully football does not do the same

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information