Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Offense Breakdown of App game

1. Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Many here who think this guy knows what he is doing didn’t know the name of the best QB in Louisiana history even as it was being made . . .
    No agenda breakdown

2. Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    No agenda breakdown
    Yea right . . . it was made with an agenda and it had no lack of posters here who jumped right in . . . looked just like another bogus in game thread . . . but it was only an agenda . . .

3. Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

Yea right . . .
    Well at least he, didn't tarnish the image of Levi Lewis.

Michael Jefferson on the other hand will never throw another college pass after that review.

Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

I mean … really?!?

We probably agree that, as a passer, Levi has limitations that are sometimes painfully evident. What ought to be crystal clear is that the guy is about as close to perfect as you can get in regard to running an offense and being a leader on and off the field. Nothing in this video contradicts that, nor does the bellyaching of knucklehead coaching wannabes in this forum.

I mean, we could’ve beaten Texas, gone 14-0, and certain people would still complain.

5. Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    I mean … really?!?

We probably agree that, as a passer, Levi has limitations that are sometimes painfully evident. What ought to be crystal clear is that the guy is about as close to perfect as you can get in regard to running an offense and being a leader on and off the field. Nothing in this video contradicts that, nor does the bellyaching of knucklehead coaching wannabes in this forum.

I mean, we could’ve beaten Texas, gone 14-0, and certain people would still complain.
    Yeah, I don't see anyone complaining other than he kept calling Levi, Michael Jeffrrson

Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    I mean … really?!?

Actually, I think we could have beaten Texas had we had a real effective passing game. Texas has the depth, being a P5, to continue to stop our run game in all 4 quarters. We needed to pass our way out of it, but couldn't. Imagine if we had.

So, let me get this straight. If a fan has a comment on the team, personnel, or decisions made, then that person is a wannabe coach. What do you call a person that wants to bellyache about fans voicing their opinion on a fan forum having never seen or met the person? Knucklehead idiots?

7. Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Actually, I think we could have beaten Texas had we had a real effective passing game. Texas has the depth, being a P5, to continue to stop our run game in all 4 quarters. We needed to pass our way out of it, but couldn't. Imagine if we had.

So, let me get this straight. If a fan has a comment on the team, personnel, or decisions made, then that person is a wannabe coach. What do you call a person that wants to bellyache about fans voicing their opinion on a fan forum having never seen or met the person? Knucklehead idiots?
    It’s Christmas Eve, the guy is finished his eligibility and he is now gone and you are still at it . . . Let that sink in . . . That about says it all . . . Santa is sure to bring cheese . . . Merry Christmas . . . and prayers for you . . .

8. Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

This guy was focused on one thing.

'Was the right play called? '

9. Default Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    This guy was focused on one thing.

'Was the right play called? '
    ……I hope all that have seen this and focused on the in depth situations of time in the game, score, down, and distance that money not scared was called by Nap……but how much was changed or checked off to by LL verbally or by hand signs etc? What about Vallot’s calls of who was “Mike” in line blocking…..you could see how App was forced into zero coverage by different manipulations of sets, shifts, motion, and counter motions! Whole lot of learning goin’ on!

10. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Offense Breakdown of App game

the guy is finished his eligibility and he is now gone and you are still at it . . . Let that sink in . . . That about says it all . . .
    This much is fact and not opinion. No quarterback in UL history has approached Levi in wins, touchdowns, ball security. A coach everyone seems to believe is a once in a generation coach trusted Levi beyond anyone else. This coach who apparently is all that is getting a huge salary to make those decisions.

Of course we’re to pay homage to RPCA opinions. Their opinions are beyond criticism because it hurts their little egos. Ego’s hidden by a avatars and pen names. I guess that student athletic scholarship preclude Levi Levi and others from feelings.

The stupid RPCA needs to take a brake until we actually lose more games. What’s that incompetent coaches record, 37/12? 26/2 in the past two seasons, or something close to that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information