Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: UL Commit Follows Billy to UF

Default Re: UL Commit Follows Billy to UF

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Some questions will be answered this week. 12/15-12/17 early signing period. Not sure how many scholarships we currently have to give. CMD said a small class in one of the podcasts I believe. Thinking Billy first class was 12 in part due to the NCAA penalties we overpaid for.
    Think we were looking to sign 9-11 in early signing period. The Covid extra years have the numbers different for every school.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Think we were looking to sign 9-11 in early signing period. The Covid extra years have the numbers different for every school.
    I seriously doubt we sign more than 15-16 total in this class. We have to get back to the normal scholarship levels.

3. Default Re: UL Commit Follows Billy to UF

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I seriously doubt we sign more than 15-16 total in this class. We have to get back to the normal scholarship levels.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I think we had 92 on scholarship this past year. Next year we have to be back at the normal 85. We had 19 participate in senior day activities. I don't know if all 19 were part of the scholarship numbers. Still, I think C4L is right when he projects the no. to be around 15. Note Coach Dez said in a recent interview we will sign a few in both periods. I would not be surprised if it is slightly less than 10 this coming week with slightly more than 5 signed in February.

Within the past week, the Gators have offered on wide receiver Caleb Douglas, tight end Danny Lewis, and defensive lineman Kelvin Dinkins. All three also hold offers from the Ragin’ Cajuns, extended while Napier was the head man in Louisiana.

Default Re: Billy taking our commits!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    This should be posted at the top of every thread because it is real . ..
    Yall are delusional if you think recruits base theirdecision to commit based on fan boards. Go read literally ANY fan board in the country and you will see the same ____. Often, way worse. How the hell does LSU pull down top 5 recruiting classes if this were true??? Have you ever been to THAT board? LoL. Yall really need to relax.

7. Default Re: Billy taking our commits!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Yall are delusional if you think recruits base theirdecision to commit based on fan boards. Go read literally ANY fan board in the country and you will see the same ____. Often, way worse. How the hell does LSU pull down top 5 recruiting classes if this were true??? Have you ever been to THAT board? LoL. Yall really need to relax.
    Yea, you right, you guys rise to the level of those whom you speak of . . . what aspirations . . . Hooray . . .

You can also sign 7 more this year to recover from transfer portal losses.

Why you see SEC teams dropping a lot of scholarship non starters or underperformers on roster and in portal. Max signing this year is 32 vs 25.

We have had some transfer out ourselves....how many had schollies? Don't know.

Cajuns will sign Dubose out of Neville Wednesday I’m hearing from Max Mitchell’s fan club there.

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    Cajuns will sign Dubose out of Neville Wednesday I’m hearing from Max Mitchell’s fan club there.
    Lorenzell Dubose? That’s a big time signing if true. 18 offers including Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Oregon State, and Vanderbilt. Guess who was recruiting him to Vandy? That’s right….. LaMar Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    Yes, he was a Tech commitment until recently.

Love it

13. Default Re: UL Commit Follows Billy to UF

Good. We needed some positive news around this place.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yes, he was a Tech commitment until recently.
    I’ll take it! What is his position? OL?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’ll take it! What is his position? OL?
    DB

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information