Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs LA Tech in 2026, 2029

Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I don't mind Tech, but I am ____ed we are not going to Wyoming. Mary and I had already started planning for that trip. That is my only disappointment, not adding Tech but losing a trip to Wyoming, and yes, I am being serious.
    Don’t be so selfish Dave. You elitist holier than thou ahole

2. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Don’t be so selfish Dave. You elitist holier than thou ahole
    I am an Ahole. Not sure about the elitist holier than thou part. But Ahole, absolutely.

Well, I'll say this about Wyoming. You'd have to stay several extra days to be able to say it was special.

Cuz Laramie ain't all that.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Well, I'll say this about Wyoming. You'd have to stay several extra days to be able to say it was special.

And Ruston?

5. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    And Ruston?
    no matter where you are in Ruston, it only takes a couple of minutes to get the hell out of there . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    no matter where you are in Ruston, it only takes a couple of minutes to get the hell out of there . . .
    Hahahaha, true

7. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Unless you’re caught in an ice and snow storm. Son and I went to a basketball game in the 90’s. It started sleeting and snow. Barely was able to navigate some frozen bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Unless you’re caught in an ice and snow storm. Son and I went to a basketball game in the 90’s. It started sleeting and snow. Barely was able to navigate some frozen bridges.
    Driving in a sleet storm >> Staying in Ruston

9. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Yes that’s a fact. Also when the womens game concluded about 60% evacuated Thomas Arena. The mens game really was the side show.

Well, drove back from Yellowstone diagonally across WY in ‘19. Other than the then under construction “American Museum of Military Equipment” (at Dubois if I remember) the best part was the miles of unobstructed vision allowing for “making GOOD time”.

True, Laramie is not a desirable destination, at all ....But you are hrs away of awesome views drive in multiple directions from some pretty awesome places, in that corner of WY most longer stay destinations will be in Northern Colorado....
    Estes Park, Rocky Mtn Natl park, Steamboat etc.....especially true in fall. I spend some R&R time regularly in Lander, WY....incredible.place. Kind of Like Jackson Hole as it's next to some high country peaks but 95% fewer tourist.

I’m curious who initiated the discussion to play El Aye Tech?

I remember a beautiful day when I ran into Cajun Express at a football game at Ruston. It was their homecoming and we got massacred. Every time they made a good play, they played " who let the dog out." I learned to hate that song.

Hate it, Should be a 2 for one, they wanted separation and they got it, they can officially ____ off forever.

Not true. Cheyenne and Fort Collins are 1hour away. Estes Park and RMNP are 2 hours away. Could easily see a couple of these places and go to the game on a 3 day weekend.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information