Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs LA Tech in 2026, 2029

Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Just like the players on the field now were in HS the last time we played, players in the future games are in HS now. Long time before we worry about them. Tech fans live in the past, no need for us to live that far in the future. Both games will draw better than games against Wyoming would have.

Not super excited about this. I was actually eyeing the Wyoming game in '26 as a potential road trip. That game was scheduled for late September which is usually a good time for fall colors in the Rockies.

I see it now, they will cancel the return trip.

4. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Dang - I mean I'm glad we got them nailed down for a home and home, but kinda liked the opportunity to stomp on a MWC team since they are so "superior" to the Sunbelt. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gumbeaux View Post
    Dang - I mean I'm glad we got them nailed down for a home and home, but kinda liked the opportunity to stomp on a MWC team since they are so "superior" to the Sunbelt. LOL
    Our aspirations should be challenging for expanded playoff spot come 2026. A win over an 8-4 Mountain west team would be so much better than a win over a 6-6 glorified Southland school. We should have just left them to play UMass. We don't need to play them ever let alone going there first.

If we do stomp them like we should (our programs are on different trajectories), I wouldn't put it past these as$ clown to cancel the return trip.

I am in Wyoming for R&R several times per year......very disappointed to lose this game. But it's vs LTURd.....I'll get over it sometime, hopefully before fall of 2026.

I admit it does suck that we are missing out on the MW home/home with Wyoming. But this is something that needs to happen. We gotta introduce Turd to the cULture.

I’m p.i.ss.ed about not being able to go to Wyoming as well. That road trip was on the agenda

Maybe we could get them in a bowl game before then. I mean if they could have mustered 6-6 we could have played them this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’m p.i.ss.ed about not being able to go to Wyoming as well. That road trip was on the agenda
    No doubt…but we got bigger fish to fry in our backyard.

Default Re: Future Non-Conference Games

Man screw all that. We gotta go there first? 15 years between visits to Cajun field. Should have let them rot
    100% agree with this statement. We don’t need them. If you ask them they don’t need us.

Just quit playing them. They don’t exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    100% agree with this statement. We don’t need them. If you ask them they don’t need us.

Just quit playing them. They don’t exist anymore.
    I’d rather beat them down to make sure everyone knows what’s up. It’s time to set the record straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’d rather beat them down to make sure everyone knows what’s up. It’s time to set the record straight.
    But we don't need them to validate ourselves. We're a top 25 team and a program with huge upside. I'm not saying act like we're hot sh!+. Just that where in a good place and they aren't. Why even waste the time.

When you graduated college and started working do you think back to the girl in middle school that gave you sh!+ and say I should call her up and ask her out? No, you realize that she has two snot nose kids and a ton of baggage. You wish her the best and move on. Is UL now gonna be Captain save a H*e.

Should we start scheduling home and home with Mcneese cause we sorry for their recent problems. Remember they bring more fans than the turds ever will

Yep. Fly in to Denver and spend a week in the mountains. Oh well

Dr. Maggard can do no wrong, this must be the right way to go about this. You all know what he has accomplished so far at UL? Stop being so Negative.

You dudes are funny.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information