Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs LA Tech in 2026, 2029

Default Re: Louisiana vs LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post

lol
    So much for the "Lafayette" olive branch. Guess that C-DOA schedule had a few new gaps in it.

2029...opening renovated Cajun Field?

If Tech cancels on the return trip, then it wasn't Tommy Mac that pulled the trigger years ago.

2. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

………I have posted this before, but you shouldn’t blame me…….my last 3 Years I outscored ltur on my own…..yea the deal goes back and forth……but that was fun for the Cajuns!

3. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Is it too late to change my vote in the Maggard poll?

I don’t care if their schedule doesn’t line up well with ours. We should not be playing there a second time before they return to Lafayette.
    The last home and home started here. I have no problem.

4. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ………I have posted this before, but you shouldn’t blame me…….my last 3 Years I outscored ltur on my own…..yea the deal goes back and forth……but that was fun for the Cajuns!
    How many career points do you have Boomer?

Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Good ____, Boom!

6. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Looks like you lowered the Boom on them . . .

7. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    How many career points do you have Boomer?
    …..almost 130…..had. 50 yard fg to end the half against Monroe but it was wiped off saying it was really just short……think I was one of the last guys scoring rushing, receiving, EPts, and FGs…..the RBs and WRs can’t kick and the kickers can’t run or catch…..just think that many of the guys were just not taught kicking!

8. Default Re: Louisiana vs LA Tech in 2026, 2029

Quote Originally Posted by STLMOCAJUN View Post
    Louisiana, Louisiana Tech schedule football series for 2026, 2029
    When the Advertiser, Advocate, KATC and multiple other outlets take a Dec. 2021 announcement and run it as a July 2022 headline breaker, ... You know we're in the summer doldrums.

There is also the possibility this info was re-released to drum up interest in admitting Tech to the Sun Belt.

…..almost 130…..had. 50 yard fg to end the half against Monroe but it was wiped off saying it was really just short……think I was one of the last guys scoring rushing, receiving, EPts, and FGs…..the RBs and WRs can’t kick and the kickers can’t run or catch…..just think that many of the guys were just not taught kicking!
    Are you SURE you are out of eligibility?

Default Re: Louisiana vs LA Tech in 2026, 2029

It doesn't take much for a random comment to become a full-blown fear..... Why are there so many comments about if they cancel? is that normal to have G5 teams cancel the back end of home and homes? especially an in-state team. please don't give me any Covid cancellations either.
    If anything, this deal should have been a long-term series, as the one-off home and home is not as effective when played once a decade or longer. I would much rather get Houston, Memphis, or Tulane again, but i know many of you like to play against tech

Default Re: Louisiana vs LA Tech in 2026, 2029

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    When the Advertiser, Advocate, KATC and multiple other outlets take a Dec. 2021 announcement and run it as a July 2022 headline breaker, ... You know we're in the summer doldrums.

There is also the possibility this info was re-released to drum up interest in admitting Tech to the Sun Belt.
    But both schools released / re-released on the same day in July? That’s strange that they would collude on doing that if it was already announced. I think the first may have been leaked but not announced by the university’s but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    I see it now, they will cancel the return trip.
    Exactly!!

13. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Why would they cancel the return game?

14. Default Re: Tech, Future Non-Conference Games

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Are you SURE you are out of eligibility?
    Men with an 8 inch white poneytail are usually out of eligibility . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    Why would they cancel the return game?
    Cause they are bîtches

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information