Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kevin Faulk will not be retained as RB coach at LSU A&M by new coach.

Default Re: Kevin Faulk will not be retained as RB coach at LSU A&M by new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunman99 View Post
    Last I looked, we could use a new RB coach. I hope some calls are being made.
    But didn't Coach Dez say that nothing will be done about the positions available until after the bowl game? Or decided? That does make a difference. I know that he's focused on the game to make a good impression. Like the old saying goes, you only get one time to make a good first impression.

2. Default Re: Kevin Faulk will not be retained as RB coach at LSU A&M by new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    But didn't Coach Dez say that nothing will be done about the positions available until after the bowl game? Or decided? That does make a difference. I know that he's focused on the game to make a good impression. Like the old saying goes, you only get one time to make a good first impression.
    His words were exactly that. Finish the season the right way for the players we have now, shore up our commitments, and December signing and bowl game move onto staff. I’m sure he can handle a couple of calls from his friends who might be interested in a position.

Default Re: Kevin Faulk will not be retained as RB coach at LSU A&M by new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    He was a big part of the Patriot dynasty. I’m pretty sure he’s welcome into any high school coaches office just on that fact. Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi ,FloraBama Gulf Coast.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    "Pay attention, boy, I'm cutting but you ain't bleeding!"

If I’m a roo – Ah say – if I’m a rooster, I hope to be struck by lightning! Uh kapow! Well, let’s put it another way. “Way” that is."
    Dude hittin us with foghorn leghorn

Yes, but he didn't say he wouldn't have decisions made until after the bowl game. The way it's happened before is the usually are on campus before they are announced and approved by the UL System Board. It's just a formality at that point. I believe he pretty much knows who he wants to hire for those positions, but sometimes someone becomes available at the last minute.

6. Default Re: Kevin Faulk will not be retained as RB coach at LSU A&M by new coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Yes, but he didn't say he wouldn't have decisions made until after the bowl game. The way it's happened before is the usually are on campus before they are announced and approved by the UL System Board. It's just a formality at that point. I believe he pretty much knows who he wants to hire for those positions, but sometimes someone becomes available at the last minute.
    That makes perfect sense.

But didn't Coach Dez say that nothing will be done about the positions available until after the bowl game?

This means nothing but he was there last Saturday dressed in red (not ul specific) He said he was just there taking in the festivities.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunragin23 View Post
    This means nothing but he was there last Saturday dressed in red (not ul specific) He said he was just there taking in the festivities.
    Really? You don't say? Did Vic's birdie tell you this, or did you eyeball it? Btw, he'd prolly be taking a hell of a pay cut. The University of Baton Rouge must have gotten their hands on Billy Cannon's old counterfeiting machine & just printed up a whole mess of 80 dollar bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Really? You don't say? Did Vic's birdie tell you this, or did you eyeball it? Btw, he'd prolly be taking a hell of a pay cut. The University of Baton Rouge must have gotten their hands on Billy Cannon's old counterfeiting machine & just printed up a whole mess of 80 dollar bills.
    I talked to him

11. Default Re: Kevin Faulk will not be retained as RB coach at LSU A&M by new coach.

I talked to him
    The birdie?

I talked to him
    Wearing red? Nice show of respect. Very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krD4hdGvGHM

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    "Pay attention, boy, I'm cutting but you ain't bleeding!"

If I’m a roo – Ah say – if I’m a rooster, I hope to be struck by lightning! Uh kapow! Well, let’s put it another way. “Way” that is."
    New avatar time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information