Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

Default Re: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

I haven’t been there lately but Hebert’s in Henderson used to have fried gizzards and livers as part of their lunch menu. Good stuff.

Default Re: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    The sign has a very McDowell's vs McDonald's vibe.

Very good reviews...will have to try
    It does, but it's even better. Great cobbler & soft serve to wash it all down with as well. And the livers are awesome since everyone is talking about livers.

3. Default Re: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

I do not like liver but I do like gizzard, which to me have a liver light flavor.

I just like the way they chew.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    The coup de grace!! Chicken Express here in Texas has some bad sssss Fried Gizzards!! BONUS: The believe in lagniappe. You have a 9 piece meal and a 12 piece meal. No matter which you choose, they dont count.. You get more gizzards than you can shake a stick at!!! Anyway... back to Popeyes.

Z
    Oh my, I love fried gizzards. Where is this place in Texas? Need to put it down as an eating establishment on next trip to Lone Star state.

Eddie's One Stop in Erath has chicken livers daily.

6. Default Re: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

Bruh - I try and tell people about this mythical place now that I live in WA state. No one would believe me that there was a Popeyes with a buffet until I broke out the google machine.

Now I cant even go eat there when I come back into town. I am the saddest boy.

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    It's officially the end of an era.

The last remaining Popeyes buffet was located here in Lafayette at the Oil Center location on Pinhook Road. While the restaurant will remain open serving their regular menu, the buffet option will not be returning once indoor dining opens back up to the public.

I long for a Popeyes Buffet and an AD Free Ragin' Pagin. I am afraid you will never see these two again.

It is NOT my world anymore!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

Quote Originally Posted by tdncz View Post
    Bordens on Johnson is really an Acadiana Treasure....
    Still has my FAVORITE... Chocolate Malt!!!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I long for a Popeyes Buffet and an AD Free Ragin' Pagin. I am afraid you will never see these two again.

THIS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post

Someone mentioned it in another thread…but, download the Brave browser. All ads gone. It’s worked like a champ for me for 3 days now

11. Default Re: The Last Remaining Popeyes Buffet in the World is Officially Closed Forever

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Someone mentioned it in another thread…but, download the Brave browser. All ads gone. It’s worked like a champ for me for 3 days now
    All I hope is that this end around does not undermine the success and the ability to mine that success which The Big Fan has reached in being able to secure the advertisement he has secured as a result of all of his years of effort to bring us this great board to all of us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information