Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    That's what the staff thought, must have gotten better news after visiting the doctors this week.
    Theo has a stress fracture in his foot. Not out for the season. I would not be surprised if he is held out until conference play begins however. May be same for AU as you suggested. I don't know what will ultimately occur. I just know that Coach Marlin said in post game press conference that both MAY be back SOON. Note the two words I capitalized. Joe Charles did come back in after getting dinged up so I presume he will be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    No reason for either of them to try and play against Tech or Houston. We have no shot in either game. Then we play an exhibition game. I'd sit them until conference starts at the end of the month.
    Save them til 3 days in March!

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Save them til 3 days in March!
    I'm sure they will. We need all the excuses we can use

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I'm sure they will. We need all the excuses we can use
    The injury bug excuse is already being thrown around.however it's falling on deaf ears this time.

Basketball has a 250 RPI second worse in the sbc .

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Theo has a stress fracture in his foot. Not out for the season. I would not be surprised if he is held out until conference play begins however. May be same for AU as you suggested. I don't know what will ultimately occur. I just know that Coach Marlin said in post game press conference that both MAY be back SOON. Note the two words I capitalized. Joe Charles did come back in after getting dinged up so I presume he will be OK.
    If the staff thinks AU is good enough to help the team, he needs to play as soon as possible to get ready for conference.

He was so out of shape against UNO.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    If the staff thinks AU is good enough to help the team, he needs to play as soon as possible to get ready for conference.

He was so out of shape against UNO.
    Yeah, well he was in a walking boot at the McCheese game so I'm not thinking he'll be playing in the immediate future but who knows this is a Bob Marlin team.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Why no Antwann Jones the other night? To me, he is one of our most skilled players and the major piece to having a successful season. For Marlin to not even let him off the bench is alarming. He was the only player that actually showed up against Jackson State, he may not score, but he is a hell of a passer, the rest of the team just needs to make some shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Basketball has a 250 RPI second worse in the sbc .
    Losing to a SWAC team will do that. What ever team wins the SBC tournament says “thanks a lot”.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information