Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

What are the injuries of Theo and Au? I saw Au was in a boot and all Dan said was Theo had a foot injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    What are the injuries of Theo and Au? I saw Au was in a boot and all Dan said was Theo had a foot injury.
    Theo has a foot injury and AU has a sprained ankle. Coach Marlin said on a recent radio interview that both are progressing well and could be back soon. I don't know what "soon" means. If I had to guess I would say they probably don't play Saturday at Tech while it is possible they play at Houston next Tuesday.

Joe Charles got dinged up last night too. He had a nice game off the bench. He came back in, but his gait was a little off when he was going up and down the court.

4. Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

Boy, I love the way Trajan Wesley plays, but that fellow is going to get himself hurt if he keeps playing like he does. He is so undersized and gets knocked around like a pinball. But his aggressive play is fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Theo has a foot injury and AU has a sprained ankle. Coach Marlin said on a recent radio interview that both are progressing well and could be back soon. I don't know what "soon" means. If I had to guess I would say they probably don't play Saturday at Tech while it is possible they play at Houston next Tuesday.
    No reason for either of them to try and play against Tech or Houston. We have no shot in either game. Then we play an exhibition game. I'd sit them until conference starts at the end of the month.

6. Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Got up 25 with under 5 to go, sloppy play brought it to 15. Good example of the portal being overblown, supposedly McLeast had this big front line including a 7 footer. 6 boards and did not score until late in the game. Whoop, whoop.

What’s with multiple scoreboards being out of service in the dome?
    Don’t believe the T P is a friend of the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Joe Charles got dinged up last night too. He had a nice game off the bench. He came back in, but his gait was a little off when he was going up and down the court.
    Unfortunately, he twisted his ankle on our own players celebrating him hitting an outside shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I thought Theo broke his foot?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I thought Theo broke his foot?
    That's what the staff thought, must have gotten better news after visiting the doctors this week.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan3406 View Post
    Dinged by his teammates coming off the bench after a big play.

11. Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

Dinged by his teammates coming off the bench after a big play.
    ….this entire congratulatory crap needs to be toned down…hell after a big play the guy is assaulted…the fun stuff is cooL, but the slapping/punching is STUPID!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ….this entire congratulatory crap needs to be toned down…hell after a big play the guy is assaulted…the fun stuff is cooL, but the slapping/punching is STUPID!
    He literally faded away into the bench. Even if our players were sitting down he would have stepped on the foot. It was a freak accident

13. Default Re: MBB: Louisiana Back at Cajundome for Battle with McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He literally faded away into the bench. Even if our players were sitting down he would have stepped on the foot. It was a freak accident
    Yeah, I watched it on TV, this was just a freak accident. It sucks for him if he is hurt badly, because he showed a few flashes of what he can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I’m not sure if it’s an AAU or h/s thing, but this standing up, cheering, and “be up” stuff from the bench is distracting.

I’m not sure if it’s an AAU or h/s thing, but this standing up, cheering, and “be up” stuff from the bench is distracting.
    Or you could just move the bench back a bit. All of them are dangerously close to the court these days. I was watching one game where a player had to throw it in in front of the opponents bench and the guys behind him had to stand up because sitting they couldn't move their feet far enough back. I have no problems with the bench players being active and cheering on their teammates though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information