Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Portal [in] possibilities

UL Football Portal [in] possibilities

Max Johnson in transfer portal. The tiggers will have to burn Nussmier’s shirt or play a walk on!

2. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by Atown cajun View Post
    Max Johnson in transfer portal. The tiggers will have to burn Nussmier’s shirt or play a walk on!
    May or may not. A player that enters the transfer portal is not immediately forced to leave the team, he can actually play for the team, it has happened, it is rare but can happen. I don't know MJ's deal, but he could still play in the bowl game and then transfer after. This came up with Quad Brown earlier in the year at GSU, he ended up leaving but when Shawn Elliot was asked initially he was not sure if Quad would be available for our game or not even though he had already entered the transfer portal.

Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

We have many capable QB's already on the roster. No need to hit the portal on that position.

They are bringing in at least one experienced QB. Probably more through the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    We have many capable QB's already on the roster. No need to hit the portal on that position.
    Better than Max Johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Better than Max Johnson?
    Way better

Default Re: Portal [in] possibilities

Johnson will go to FSU or Florida.

Better than Max Johnson?
    Yes

9. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Better than Max Johnson?
    I don't and doubt that they are better in general, but definitely better in our system. Dez is going to want a true dual threat guy and MJ is not that. I think the guys that are on our roster and/or coming in are much better suited for CMD's system than Max Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I don't and doubt that they are better in general, but definitely better in our system. Dez is going to want a true dual threat guy and MJ is not that. I think the guys that are on our roster and/or coming in are much better suited for CMD's system than Max Johnson.
    Keep your eye on Hunter Hering is the word I'm hearing in circles that were coach to Napier.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Keep your eye on Hunter Hering is the word I'm hearing in circles that were coach to Napier.
    Familiar with him but dual threat?

Default Re: Portal [in] possibilities

HH and LL2 are the leaders in the clubhouse for next season.IMO.

13. Default Re: Portal [in] possibilities

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    HH and LL2 are the leaders in the clubhouse for next season.IMO.
    So nobody is playing the Fields . .

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    May or may not. A player that enters the transfer portal is not immediately forced to leave the team, he can actually play for the team, it has happened, it is rare but can happen. I don't know MJ's deal, but he could still play in the bowl game and then transfer after. This came up with Quad Brown earlier in the year at GSU, he ended up leaving but when Shawn Elliot was asked initially he was not sure if Quad would be available for our game or not even though he had already entered the transfer portal.
    Max's 5 star brother also decommitted from UBR. They're gonna try to package deal themselves to somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxfr690 View Post
    Way better
    Maybe for our system, but we have no better size or arm talent. Johnson is a pro prospect and has the bloodlines. And he is gone for certain, his younger brother also de-committed from LSU. But he could end up on the East side of the SEC, or Florida State.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information