Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowls of Interest

1. UL Football Bowls of Interest

Cincinnati moves up into the CFP and gets to be a two touchdown underdog . . Alabama -14

Give us which bowl games you like, besides the Cajuns Marshall of course . .

2. Default Re: Bowl fun

Who is going to take Cincinnati and the 14 points?

What we liking this weekend? Would really like to know the Cajuns situation.

Default Re: Bowl fun

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Who is going to take Cincinnati and the 14 points?

What we liking this weekend? Would really like to know the Cajuns situation.
    I’m not sure anyone with brains would touch that given nick Saban has 4 weeks to prepare for them. I know some people that have the balls to do it though.

4. Default Re: Bowl fun

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’m not sure anyone with brains would touch that given nick Saban has 4 weeks to prepare for them. I know some people that have the balls to do it though.
    Vegas spotting Cinci 14 points and it still not being enough is definitely a reality check on the real competitiveness of the G5. I surely hope they do well, but . . .

Bearcats push Tide to the limit...cover the spread

6. Default Re: Bowl fun

If its 14.5, give me the Bearcats and the hook.

I’ll need to see receipts

8. Default Re: Bowl fun

I’ll need to see receipts
    …….Does our end zone have Louisiana written?

9. Default Re: Bowl fun

What about other bowl games with our conference teams . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….Does our end zone have Louisiana written?
    It has “Dick’s Sporting Goods” written in our endzone

11. Default Re: Bowl fun

It has “Dick’s Sporting Goods” written in our endzone
    I laughed

Give me them points all day. I actually feel like Cincinnati will win this game, because this is not your older brother's Bama. They are very beatable regardless of what happened 2 Saturdays ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Give me them points all day. I actually feel like Cincinnati will win this game, because this is not your older brother's Bama. They are very beatable regardless of what happened 2 Saturdays ago.
    As much as I hope you are right, I believe Alabama will win by at least three touchdowns. Sabin is something like seven and three in the national playoffs. Give him that much time to prepare, and he will typically destroy you.

14. Default Re: Bowl fun

I’m pretty sure Bama would be a 14 point favorite against anyone not already in the final four. That includes Ohio State, OU, and App State as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Take the points then! Show the receipt as well. Then we all hope you win so we can really party

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information