Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31

Thread: Bowls of Interest

Default Re: Bowls of Interest

I won't lie. It was good watching LSU get their asses handed to them albeit shorthanded and short on staff. All that SEC athleticism and all.......

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I won't lie. It was good watching LSU get their asses handed to them albeit shorthanded and short on staff. All that SEC athleticism and all.......
    Man I loved it. I hope there new coaches fam a Lee enjoys his demise. Lspoop on downward trajectory..

I won’t do this often, but at least for today, I hold Alice shoe in a little higher regard than Covid Carolina. That’s not saying much, though. At least they played the game with such a depleted roster. I’m not sure how many or even if any of the absences were due to Covid, but they played, got embarrassed and they didn’t have to. Take notice, beach chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I won’t do this often, but at least for today, I hold Alice shoe in a little higher regard than Covid Carolina. That’s not saying much, though. At least they played the game with such a depleted roster. I’m not sure how many or even if any of the absences were due to Covid, but they played, got embarrassed and they didn’t have to. Take notice, beach chickens.
    Hell, I've always liked Texas A&M, but they downright chickened out of their bowl game.

Agree, props to LSU for at least playing knowing it would look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Most of the guys were out for academic reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    Most of the guys were out for academic reasons
    Meaning? They didn't pass the class? Or did they even attend the class? Wouldn't this also go into next season assuming these would be returning players?

7. Default Re: Bowls of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Meaning? They didn't pass the class? Or did they even attend the class? Wouldn't this also go into next season assuming these would be returning players?
    …..However I think …..like in times past in baseball, softball, basketball, and maybe track, we are a better team in football and maybe for the last 2 years!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    Not really they have spring and summer to get back their GPA.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    That puts the SEC at 5 - 6 in the bowls.
    That was so funny at the end when the talking head said “well, the SEC is assured one more bowl win” never mentioned they’re assured one more bowl loss.

10. Default Re: Bowls of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    That was so funny at the end when the talking head said “well, the SEC is assured one more bowl win” never mentioned they’re assured one more bowl loss.
    So the SEC Wil be 6-7 as a conference.

As a conference they are barely bowl eligible.

11. Default Re: Bowls of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    So the SEC Wil be 6-7 as a conference.

As a conference they are barely bowl eligible.
    Right now they are not bowl eligible . . . how are we letting them play in the final bowl of the season . . .

12. Default Re: Bowls of Interest

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Right now they are not bowl eligible . . . how are we letting them play in the final bowl of the season . . .
    LOL

Good one.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31

Thread Information