Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Final CFP @ 20. Other two polls, @ 12th.
    The final CFP poll is already out. They do not do another one bb

One thing is for certain for me anyway, with the New Orleans bowl being so early & UL having already taken care of their business. They have control of the narrative as I saw UL on SVP last night for a fairly long segment & heard Billy on Rome today. All of these associations in conjunction with other teams perceived failures only push UL further to the front of the line for the second round of recruiting.

3. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Sorry brother, can I call you brother? But this is where you are missing this year's boat. Most years the P-5 has one, two, even three undefeated teams with a pretty fair slew of of one loss teams. This year, that isn't the case at all. The only undefeated team is a G-5 & very few 1 loss P-5 teams. The G-5 has never made as good a showing for itself as it has the past two seasons in a row. That makes a ton of difference to perception.
    We shall see. I can’t trust most of what you say due to the fact that I asked you about listening to Gerald on Saturday and you said you did not hear him. Yet I specifically heard Billy and Gerald state that they were sorry they could not get to all of kyles questions. Do you just enjoy lying. Or are you just that pathological.

So here was my timeline on Saturday. Between 7:25-7:45 I was listening to 1420 on my way to reds. I heard the comment about the boot all season for Humphrey. I was then in reds from 7:50-8:50. Between. 8:50 and 9 I heard Billy state that he apologized for not answering all of kyles questions.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    The final CFP poll is already out. They do not do another one bb
    Thanks…brain cramp.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    We shall see. I can’t trust most of what you say due to the fact that I asked you about listening to Gerald on Saturday and you said you did not hear him. Yet I specifically heard Billy and Gerald state that they were sorry they could not get to all of kyles questions. Do you just enjoy lying. Or are you just that pathological.
    What you specifically heard was Billy say he was sorry he couldn't get to my call. I was up a grand total of maybe five minutes & wanted to ask Gerald a question which I thought about the day before, but Billy didn't put my sleepy ass on the air. I do have texts to prove what I'm saying is true although I have no idea what the point is, or why you continue you try to not only disagree with my POV, you continue to attempt to assassinate my character at every turn. This is why I refer to you as junior, son & dumbass in general. And it only serves to make you look down right stupid to people who know me & know I am a man of my word. You might not like me & you might disagree with my opinions for which I don't blame you in most cases. But to assassinate my character continually only makes you look very small & keep you from achieving your long range goals which I don't disagree with. But you are surely your own worst enemy in achieving many of those goals without reason I might add.

6. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

What you specifically heard was Billy say he was sorry he couldn't get to my call. I was up a grand total of maybe five minutes & wanted to ask Gerald a question which I thought about the day before, but Billy didn't put my sleepy ass on the air. I do have texts to prove what I'm saying is true although I have no idea what the point is, or why you continue you try to not only disagree with my POV, you continue to attempt to assassinate my character at every turn. This is why I refer to you as junior, son & dumbass in general. And it only serves to make you look down right stupid to people who know me & know I am a man of my word. You might not like me & you might disagree with my opinions for which I don't blame you in most cases. But to assassinate my character continually only makes you look very small & keep you from achieving your long range goals which I don't disagree with. But you are surely your own worst enemy in achieving many of those goals without reason I might add.
    Okay sure whatever. I am officially done playing with your punk _____.

So here was my timeline on Saturday. Between 7:25-7:45 I was listening to 1420 on my way to reds. I heard the comment about the boot all season for Humphrey. I was then in reds from 7:50-8:50. Between. 8:50 and 9 I heard Billy state that he apologized for not answering all of kyles questions.
    Saturday morning I opened my eyes & looked at my I phone to see 7:50 in big print. I rolled over & then the thought hit me, oh snap! Billy's on with Gerald. I have a question for Gerald about the attitude of the fans in New Orleans. I roll over, jump out of bed, proceed down the hall & google ESPN Lafayette. Then I hear the Champagne's commercial which I always have to endure while waiting for the show to pop up on the internet.

I check my texts & see Bily texted me at 7:00 AM sharp with You awake? Grins
    My answer to him while waiting on the show to come on was Just up at 7:58
    I got a response of Pigskin next at 7:59
    At 8:02 I dispatched the following text.
    I wanted to ask Gerald if he believed the team was mentally focused. Because the fan base sure as hell isn't. That text went out a 8:02
    Somewhere in there I had heard Billy say while I was on the line "Kyle, I'm sorry we couldn't get to your call. Then I hung up & never spoke on the program.
    Billy texted back that Gerald said he walked around new Orleans the night before & didn't see a single person in red & white. that was 8:04
    At 8:05 I texted back- I don't think we're gonna have 20,000 people at the game.

8:06 People acting like the bowl game is meaningless. It's gonna mean something when they see Marshall lift up the that trophy after the game & their ranking falls right out of the top 25.
    8:30 Sorry about missing that was Billy's response.

8. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Saturday morning I opened my eyes & looked at my I phone to see 7:50 in big print. I rolled over & then the thought hit me, oh snap! Billy's on with Gerald. I have a question for Gerald about the attitude of the fans in New Orleans. I roll over, jump out of bed, proceed down the hall & google ESPN Lafayette. Then I hear the Champagne's commercial which I always have to endure while waiting for the show to pop up on the internet.

I check my texts & see Bily texted me at 7:00 AM sharp with You awake? Grins
    My answer to him while waiting on the show to come on was Just up at 7:58
    I got a response of Pigskin next at 7:59
    At 8:02 I dispatched the following text.
    I wanted to ask Gerald if he believed the team was mentally focused. Because the fan base sure as hell isn't. That text went out a 8:02
    Somewhere in there I had heard Billy say while I was on the line "Kyle, I'm sorry we couldn't get to your call. Then I hung up & never spoke on the program.
    Billy texted back that Gerald said he walked around new Orleans the night before & didn't see a single person in red & white. that was 8:04
    At 8:05 I texted back- I don't think we're gonna have 20,000 people at the game.

8:06 People acting like the bowl game is meaningless. It's gonna mean something when they see Marshall lift up the that trophy after the game & their ranking falls right out of the top 25.
    8:30 Sorry about missing that was Billy's response.
    OK.

Dave vs. Kyle: Part 69,420, or however many times y'all have gotten into arguments. Can you two ladies chill out this is like watching Real Housewives of Atlanta ROFL.

10. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Dave vs. Kyle: Part 69,420, or however many times y'all have gotten into arguments. Can you two ladies chill out this is like watching Real Housewives of Atlanta ROFL.
    CC. I am done. I am done with this lying you know what. I promise not to respond to his post anymore. I will be the bigger man.

Okay sure whatever. I am officially done playing with your punk _____.
    Personally I don't give a good ____ what you're done with. I'm done with playing this game of real fan not a real fan with you & your ____ eating little puke friends who think the only "real fans" of UL spent ten years in the shadow of the stadium getting into every single UL event for free with their ID's while getting their associate degrees in jerkoffology, while guys like myself decided to go to work & raise families & once we achieved a certain financial status were able to pump some REAL money into the institution on both the athletic & scholastic side of the program. I don't have a GOD damned thing to apologize for, or justify although I have gone miles & miles out of my way to do so for people like yourself. I don't support the school for you. I support the school because it's been a part of my family's lives for the better part of three decades. Check that, make it four decades.

Kyle, please take a chill pill and read the Bee Movie Script. Here's a link:
    https://sites.google.com/a/ausdg.us/...e-movie-script

Kyle I was really looking forward to our panties on a pole match.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Kyle I was really looking forward to our panties on a pole match.
    I was looking forward to it myself, but couldn't find sustenance in the city to sustain such a match with the Million Dollar man. had to cut out after driving around the CBD & finding all of the old haunts closed before midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCajun View Post
    Kyle, please take a chill pill and read the Bee Movie Script. Here's a link:
    https://sites.google.com/a/ausdg.us/...e-movie-script
    Did you ever get that degree in horticulture, or were you finally socially promoted so you could go to Colorado & invent Grape Ape?

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information