Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

1. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Doesn't Louisiana have a game with FSU in November next year?
    yes. We play them on 11/19/22

Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Probably FSU's homecoming game....get ready to have your ass kicked FSU...

Doesn't Louisiana have a game with FSU in November next year?
    Yep!

4. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Yep!
    speaking of next year …..can we have a starting Cajun line up….no need for the QB, RBs, or WRs!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    speaking of next year …..can we have a starting Cajun line up….no need for the QB, RBs, or WRs!
    Dude you are a former coach, we want to see your lineup!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    yes. We play them on 11/19/22
    By that time everybody knows everybody & the attrition of playing has taken it's toll. It makes that game much more interesting. I hope Louisiana never plays another Georgia, or Alabama to start a season again.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

I get what everyone's saying, but if I'm Coach Des, I'm looking to make an example out of a half-@$$ed Marshall team to garner some style points with the pollsters. Run up a 3 to 4 - score lead in the first half and then see how many players can get PT in the second half!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatMarshall
    #ConferenceChampions

Would be pretty funny if we come out with the zone read and rush for 500 yards.

9. UL Football Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    I get what everyone's saying, but if I'm Coach Des, I'm looking to make an example out of a half-@$$ed Marshall team to garner some style points with the pollsters. Run up a 3 to 4 - score lead in the first half and then see how many players can get PT in the second half!!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #BeatMarshall
    #ConferenceChampions
    Always respect your opponents. Marshall isn’t chopped liver brother. I’ll be happy with a one point win in regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Would be pretty funny if we come out with the zone read and rush for 500 yards.
    In.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Timing is everything.

Some like CajunFun have been fighting this battle for 40 years

With reward come responsibity.
    Oh, I can't be that old.

Oh yes I can.

So much of it wasn't fighting as it was getting the doggy-doo kicked out of me, as I watched my Cajuns struggle. The season that stands out for me was 1999: I made every game, including Wazoo & OSU, and I didn't travel with the team once.

We went 2-9...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Always respect your opponents. Marshall isn’t chopped liver brother. I’ll be happy with a one point win in regulation.
    I'll be very surprised if UL doesn't win by at least three scored in this game. These guys are going to be out to prove it wasn't all Billy. And if I were Mike, I'd want to send a message to any new recruits that my new offense is open for business all day long. That to go along with guys like Manac doing everything they can to improve their draft stock should make for a butt stomping. This ain't survive & advance with a goal in mind. This is show time.

13. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

I'll be very surprised if UL doesn't win by at least three scored in this game. These guys are going to be out to prove it wasn't all Billy. And if I were Mike, I'd want to send a message to any new recruits that my new offense is open for business all day long. That to go along with guys like Manac doing everything they can to improve their draft stock should make for a butt stomping. This ain't survive & advance with a goal in mind. This is show time.
    I hope you are correct, but I am knee deep in doing my weekly preview for the Marshall game and I will tell you this team is better than their 7-5 record. I believe the Cajuns are better than Marshall, but in doing a deep dive into their roster and their games this year, this is a pretty salty football team.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I hope you are correct, but I am knee deep in doing my weekly preview for the Marshall game and I will tell you this team is better than their 7-5 record. I believe the Cajuns are better than Marshall, but in doing a deep dive into their roster and their games this year, this is a pretty salty football team.
    Well, it's an interesting thing about this team (and actually a lot of UL teams): they often play to the level of the opponent.

I have a theory about that, but I still look at my ticket from the butt-whoopin' we put on ASU the first game, and marvel at it: I really thought we would lose that one.

Marshall is good, I agree. But the Superdome will be packed with Vermilion & White, it will be rockin', the kids will be pumped, and I just don't think Marshall will be expecting it.

The Superdome feels good to us. Our kids have never experienced it. I think we'll be able to smell the electricity.

Heck, we might be able to see it.

Marshall’s performance this year was mighty good. Except for last game when Covid hit them, very tight loses. We better be ready for a good team.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information