Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Find the post where I made that comment. I'll just get a case of snickers while I wait.
    Go back and read the LSU coaching search thread. You pushed Billy tirelessly because of some podcasts. Then you were pushing Mel tucker. You got into a ____ing match with a few people when they said Billy wasn’t going to lsu then you openly rooted for him to get the job to spite the people you were arguing with. Then you said nick saban would be the next lsu coach. It’s pretty incredible to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Where we are makes no difference because the fact that we are there is a thorn in the side of the powers that be. Because of that, they will do what it takes to insure we won't be there again.
    There's a sure fire way to cure that. Come out of the gate whipping everybody's behind & "The Powers That Be" will love us.

3. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

There's a sure fire way to cure that. Come out of the gate whipping everybody's behind & "The Powers That Be" will love us.
    No they won't you can come out and kick the ____ out of EMU, SLU and Rice and it won't matter to anyone. That is fact. IF and we should be 3-0 at that point. I don't think pollsters are going to take notice when they look at who we beat. You want proof in your pudding. Coastal was 3-0 after week 3, they have defeated Citadel (SLU), Kansas (Rice) and Buffalo (EMU), you want to know where they were ranked in week 3. Number 17. That is not taking notice.

After week 4, they demolished a terrible UMASS team 53-3 and I guess someone took notice because after 4 straight beatdowns to start the season they moved from 17 to 16. The pollsters really took notice at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Go back and read the LSU coaching search thread. You pushed Billy tirelessly because of some podcasts. Then you were pushing Mel tucker. You got into a ____ing match with a few people when they said Billy wasn’t going to lsu then you openly rooted for him to get the job to spite the people you were arguing with. Then you said nick saban would be the next lsu coach. It’s pretty incredible to say the least.
    I already had to read the thread as it was being written. I know what I wrote. I also know you are selectively taking whatever parts of what I wrote & creating your own narrative with the bits & pieces you choose to selectively point out. I will say this now & you can use it against me in a week, or two. I believe Nick Saban will announce his retirement after this championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    No they won't you can come out and kick the ____ out of EMU, SLU and Rice and it won't matter to anyone. That is fact. IF and we should be 3-0 at that point. I don't think pollsters are going to take notice when they look at who we beat. You want proof in your pudding. Coastal was 3-0 after week 3, they have defeated Citadel (SLU), Kansas (Rice) and Buffalo (EMU), you want to know where they were ranked in week 3. Number 17. That is not taking notice.
    Now say that after 6-0 & tell me how it sounds.

6. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

I already had to read the thread as it was being written. I know what I wrote. I also know you are selectively taking whatever parts of what I wrote & creating your own narrative with the bits & pieces you choose to selectively point out. I will say this now & you can use it against me in a week, or two. I believe Nick Saban will announce his retirement after this championship game.
    now this is going to get funny in a week or two. I am just saying.

7. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Now say that after 6-0 & tell me how it sounds.
    OKAY, they were 6-0 after week 6 and at #15. Here is the proof. How many time can you be wrong before you admit you are a knucklehead.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ap-top-25-c.181231531.html

They moved up a total of 2 spots after going 6-0. Pollsters were really taking notice Next????????????

Sure Kyle. I think that booster shot has all the blood rushing to your little head because obviously there’s no blood and oxygen running to your brain. But then again you’ve been saying some pretty outlandish schitt long before you stuck that needle in your arm.

now this is going to get funny in a week or two. I am just saying.
    I have zero doubt you will be the first to come on if within 6 hours of the national championship Saban hasn't announced to remind everybody what a moron I am. Of course if I'm right, the sound of crickets will be the only thing heard by the light of the silvery moon.

10. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

Sure Kyle. I think that booster shot has all the blood rushing to your little head because obviously there’s no blood and oxygen running to your brain. But then again you’ve been saying some pretty outlandish schitt long before you stuck that needle in your arm.
    ______ man, stop politicizing the vaccine, Mullet. LOL

11. Default Re: Where will Louisiana rank in Final College football polls?

I have zero doubt you will be the first to come on if within 6 hours of the national championship Saban hasn't announced to remind everybody what a moron I am. Of course if I'm right, the sound of crickets will be the only thing heard by the light of the silvery moon.
    That is why I said a week or so. I don't know if he will announce or not, he might just may. If he does I will be surprised, but not shocked

OKAY, they were 6-0 after week 6 and at #15. Here is the proof. How many time can you be wrong before you admit you are a knucklehead.

https://sports.yahoo.com/ap-top-25-c.181231531.html

They moved up a total of 2 spots after going 6-0. Pollsters were really taking notice Next????????????
    So I have no way of knowing what you call respect. But for a conference that still couldn't get UL a better bowl mate than the one they got us this year, #15 after 6 games is pretty damn impressive. I'd be pretty happy with a 15th ranked undefeated UL next season after 6 games.

Hahahaha I remember all thatthat dude is nuts. Nick Saban to LSU made my week.

That is why I said a week or so. I don't know if he will announce or not, he might just may. If he does I will be surprised, but not shocked
    So, for shiggles sake, let's say he does retire. What kind of a power vacuum do you think that leaves in college football? The ensuing mess will be an utter train wreck. Chaos will abound throughout the college football landscape. This whole transfer portal/ NIL mess is about to destroy college football as we know it. The question then becomes, who is in position to take advantage of the coming chaos? And I guarantee a 6-0 football team with their heads screwed on straight will get more play next season than ever before.

So, for shiggles sake, let's say he does retire. What kind of a power vacuum do you think that leaves in college football? The ensuing mess will be an utter train wreck. Chaos will abound throughout the college football landscape. This whole transfer portal/ NIL mess is about to destroy college football as we know it. The question then becomes, who is in position to take advantage of the coming chaos? And I guarantee a 6-0 football team with their heads screwed on straight will get more play next season than ever before.
    The best thing to combat all the NIL/transfer portal BS going on right now would be for Nick Saban to retire.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread Information