Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The guy that rushed the field

1. UL Football The guy that rushed the field

……Well we won the championship and had pretty good student support….. all were pumped and the message was repeated over the speakers….., Don’t go on the field….. I’m thinking of my days at McNaspy and marching to the president’s home to let us play against Blacks in basketball….. IM THINKING ABOUT THE UL LOUISIANA NAME….. I’m thinking about Jake D beating T a&M and the goal posts…. I’m thinking about the NO Cajuns win FG…. lm thinking why are the students still in the stands…….. then some kid jumps out on the field and runs to the center of the gathering area…… soon the mass of Ragin’ Cajun students rush on! Don’t know who you are man but thanks for being a part of UL tradition…….. Who is that guy?????

Default Re: WHO IS THAT GUY

My head hurts.

3. Default Re: WHO IS THAT GUY

I can promise you he will be “that guy” here on RP 20 years from now, along with many other “that guys”

Default Re: WHO IS THAT GUY

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……Well we won the championship and had pretty good student support …..all were pumped and the message was repeated over the speakers…..,Don’t go on the field…..I’m thinking of my days at McNaspy and marching to the president’s home to let us play against Blacks in basketball…..IM THINKING ABOUT THE UL LOUISIANA NAME…..I’m thinking about Jake D beating T a&M and the goal posts….I’m thinking about the NO Cajuns win FG….lm thinking why are the students still in the stands……..then some kid jumps out on the field and runs to the center of the gathering area……soon the mass of Ragin’ Cajun students rush on! Don’t know who you are man but thanks for being a part of UL tradition……..Who is that guy?????
    It was Chris Domingue. A Sophomore Mechanical Engineering Major with a 3.2 GPA. His favorite color is violet and loves his moms cooking. He is currently going through a tough breakup with his High School sweetheart as she still lives back home. All is well as Chris will never be forgotten as the first kid to break the rules and jump the railing during the CCG.

5. Default Re: WHO IS THAT GUY

……Well we won the championship and had pretty good student support….. all were pumped and the message was repeated over the speakers….., Don’t go on the field….. I’m thinking of my days at McNaspy and marching to the president’s home to let us play against Blacks in basketball….. IM THINKING ABOUT THE UL LOUISIANA NAME….. I’m thinking about Jake D beating T a&M and the goal posts…. I’m thinking about the NO Cajuns win FG…. lm thinking why are the students still in the stands…….. then some kid jumps out on the field and runs to the center of the gathering area…… soon the mass of Ragin’ Cajun students rush on! Don’t know who you are man but thanks for being a part of UL tradition…….. Who is that guy?????
    That's the kid who thinks like you Boomer.

You were thinking it. HE DID IT.

Default Re: The guy that rushed the field

People around me seemed appalled the students did not listen…. my response to them was “Good for them!! let them have fun and enjoy the moment. It’s their school their night.

7. Default Re: The guy that rushed the field

Now their actions will forever be on their fan RoP sheet.

He was heard to yell "F it, I'm going in" as he jumped over the rail and into Ragin Pagin lore...

My son was the first over the railing according to his friends and many people who have told me they saw it. He is not the Domingue kid. A sheriff deputy threw him against the wall, as he went to stop others, my son took off for the field, to go find and congratulate his cousin. Very proud Poppa moment. They way I saw it the announcement wasn’t a request it was a dare. Great job students. Have your fun.

10. Default Re: The guy that rushed the field

Correct, let the students have their fun. We've all seen this hundreds of times throughout the college football seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    My son was the first over the railing according to his friends and many people who have told me they saw it. He is not the Domingue kid. A sheriff deputy threw him against the wall, as he went to stop others, my son took off for the field, to go find and congratulate his cousin. Very proud Poppa moment. They way I saw it the announcement wasn’t a request it was a dare. Great job students. Have your fun.
    My entire post was satire…there was no Domingue kid.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I took the announcement as one that while he was saying it, he was winking.

13. Default Re: The guy that rushed the field

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    I took the announcement as one that while he was saying it, he was winking.
    Now don't eat the ice cream I just hid in the back of the freezer. See you tonight.

14. Default Re: The guy that rushed the field

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Now don't eat the ice cream I just hid in the back of the freezer. See you tonight.
    If you don’t eat the chili, you don’t need the ice cream . .

On the other hand, the vaccine . . . oh, just eat the ice cream and you will be ok . .

____ing Boomer...a national treasure.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information