Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mike Des on 1420 this morning

Default Mike Des on 1420 this morning

Head Coach Mike Desormeaux on with Scott right now. Be on the lookout for pod cast later today.

He was a little uncomfortable at first but he settled in and did great. We are going to be fine.

Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this mornig

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Head Coach Mike Desormeaux on with Scott right now. Be on the lookout for pod cast later today.

He was a little uncomfortable at first but he settled in and did great. We are going to be fine.
    A lot more open about the process than Napier

3. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this mornig

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    A lot more open about the process than Napier
    He looked here and figured he had to be . . . Possibly a forced error if it is one at all . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    He looked here and figured he had to be . . . Possibly a forced error if it is one at all . . .
    well he will have to sell himself to the fan base Maggard knows this as well as Dez

Nice joke.

6. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this mornig

well he will have to sell himself to the fan base Maggard knows this as well as Dez
    That is the sad part. I’m like Fun, when Maggard spoke, it should be a sell . . . If Mike does not produce or rise to the level of expectations, then have at it. CMD should not have to fight his fan base in the process of initial recruiting of players and coaches. Competing teams will stroll in to recruits houses with RP wide open . . . That is so unfair to CMD

7. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this mornig

That is the sad part. I’m like Fun, when Maggard spoke, it should be a sell . . . If Mike does not produce or rise to the level of expectations, then have at it. CMD should not have to fight his fan base in the process of initial recruiting of players and coaches. Competing teams will stroll in to recruits houses with RP wide open . . . That is so unfair to CMD
    What are you hiding?

8. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this mornig

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    What are you hiding?
    The rabbit . . .

Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this morning

You guys want to see CDS, head on over to Facebook.I didn't know UL had that many Athletic Directors in waiting and HR professionals.not to mention the rocket surgeons who can't figure out why we're playing Marshall. "We deserve better".how about we head to a bowl in Bum F Egypt to play a 5th place power 5 school? Reply: Oh dats to far for us to travel.its to expensive.Vic, export some cheese over to Facebook.

10. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this morning

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    You guys want to see CDS, head on over to Facebook.I didn't know UL had that many Athletic Directors in waiting and HR professionals.not to mention the rocket surgeons who can't figure out why we're playing Marshall. "We deserve better".how about we head to a bowl in Bum F Egypt to play a 5th place power 5 school? Reply: Oh dats to far for us to travel.its to expensive.Vic, export some cheese over to Facebook.
    You have my unbridled permission to bring cheese wherever cheese is needed.

Its the nature of the beast . I had to get sold on it by someone who spoke directly with Napier. As well as my neighbor who is a head coach at local high school.

12. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this mornig

Its the nature of the beast . I had to get sold on it by someone who spoke directly with Napier. As well as my neighbor who is a head coach at local high school.
    That is why the bird showed up early with a nice little poem. A tried and true fan would have searched as you have recently done and get where you arrived on the evaluation. Some here are just more interested in the cheese than the actual fair evaluation process. It makes Turbine plenty of money but does absolutely nothing good for your University of Louisiana.

Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this morning

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Its absolutely absurd. Some of the dumbest mffrs on the planet are posting about Louisiana football on FB.

Z

14. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this morning

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post
    Its absolutely absurd. Some of the dumbest mffrs on the planet are posting about Louisiana football on FB.

Z
    and they post here also . . .

15. Default Re: Mike Des on 1420 this morning

Quote Originally Posted by ZZeebart21 View Post

Z
    Yeah but the school approves of Facebook because they use their real name.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information