Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread: Napier Coatail Departures

1. Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Bird been quiet.
    He only chirps when he has pertinent valid information. But when he chirps, everyone should listen . . .

2. Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

Let’s just say this. The same people who wanted somebody with a longer and more diverse experience as head coach are asking the same questions they did before he was hired, and in a way validating their negative attitude,

If CMD can’t get the support staff, and assistants he wants he’ll fall. How about we give him at least until 1/3/22 before saying my source said.

3. Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Let’s just say this. The same people who wanted somebody with a longer and more diverse experience as head coach are asking the same questions they did before he was hired, and in a way validating their negative attitude,

If CMD can’t get the support staff, and assistants he wants he’ll fall. How about we give him at least until 1/3/22 before saying my source said.
    Because posters here are relentless . . . Haven’t you seen the in game threads for the past three record setting years . . .

4. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Probably that gator boat he’s about to be riding.
    For the uninformed what do you mean? Gator boat? Going to Florida or coming home?

5. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Probably that gator boat he’s about to be riding.
    Another coming to the Original Swamp

Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

You make a lot of sense.

I just had a very brief conversation with a coach on the staff currently and it would lead me to believe that not all is well in paradise. Basically asked him one question, the answer surprised me but the nonverbals spoke even more loudly.
    "Paradise" as in here or UF?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He hired Sale as OL and Co-OC as expected.
    Who did? Des?

8. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

What percentage of Napier hires at Louisiana over the last 4 years were 'paths crossed' hires?

Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    What percentage of Napier hires at Louisiana over the last 4 years were 'paths crossed' hires?
    To go further or were recommended by people who’s path he crossed in the past. Networking is very big in college football. You have to have contacts to network.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……….Well just think about the program and what just happened…….They won the NO Bowl with a new head coach, left over assistants, without star all American players on offense and defense, did a great job of keeping early signees, made a very favorable impression on those being recruited……I can assure you there are VERY capable coaches across the country itching like hell to become a part of this culture……Same goes for associates and staff positions whom will be hired only if they can fulfill the high standards of the guys that are no longer here…ll.also I think that the money pool will help as far as that is a concerned to talented hiring!
    Boomer, that was the clearest written and best post I have ever read from you!

Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Boomer, that was the clearest written and best post I have ever read from you!

Merry Christmas!
    What he said.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    So, what was the question and what was the answer?
    Lets just say it is a that coach we all assumed would be here, I bumped into him yesterday and asked, hey coach you gonna be hanging around here? He said "that remains to be seen".

Now that could have been I can not say until it is official. But the facial expressions and the non verbal message would have suggested other wise.

13. Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

Lets just say it is a that coach we all assumed would be here, I bumped into him yesterday and asked, hey coach you gonna be hanging around here? He said "that remains to be seen".

Now that could have been I can not say until it is official. But the facial expressions and the non verbal message would have suggested other wise.
    That answer certainly can be taken many ways. One being CMD hasn’t asked him to stay. Another could be he’s hoping for another offer, and many more possibilities.

Default Re: STAFF CHANGES (OUT/IN)

Bryant Ross expected to be named OL coach. Currently with Grambling and previously a UL assistant.

Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Looks like Bryant Ross is back as the OL coach. He spent last season at Grambling but was on staff 2018-2020

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 . LastLast

Thread Information