Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread: Napier Coatail Departures

Default Re: Briazja Wade is leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    She is our Director of On-Campus recruiting. She replaced Katie Turner, who went to Georgia, but is now at Florida as an Asst AD of Recruiting Strategy.

One more support personnel that is going to need to be replaced.

Coach D stated on the radio that on-field positions should be filled by early January, at the latest.
    Kinda making it harder and harder to just "keep the train rolling" when the staff continues to be gutted.

Default Re: Briazja Wade is leaving

He said on field personnel(coaches) as early as this week or next. Support staff or off field personnel sometime in Jan

Default Napier Coatail Departures

Thank you Billy. Now run along and leave the rest of the staff for Des.

Default Re: Thank You Coach Billy Napier

Quote Originally Posted by NillyBapier View Post
    Thank you Billy. Now run along and leave the rest of the staff for Des.
    It’s out of control at the moment. What is the total staff/help he has taken thus far? It’s gotta be close to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    It’s out of control at the moment. What is the total staff/help he has taken thus far? It’s gotta be close to 10.
    Did u expect it to be any different? I mean he said just a “small” portion of the staff would go with him before signing day. That meant the rest would leave after signing day.

Its the Big Boys playing now, they take what they want. I aint mad or upset. Time for CMD to reload with his own people.

Z

This was a staff that he built. Why wouldn’t he take them with him? Have you not paid attention to other coaching changes, because this is what happens.

It’s CMD job now to rebuild that staff and put the pieces in place for him to be successful.

I agree with everyone. Doesn’t mean it’s not painful or easy to swallow. Definitely not throwing shade on Billy either…I get it. Just sucks.

Some of these people might have come here with an agreement to go with him
    When he left. Might be why we were taking some of these people from the schools we were taking them from.

I agree with everyone. Doesn’t mean it’s not painful or easy to swallow. Definitely not throwing shade on Billy either…I get it. Just sucks.
    It definitely sucks but it’s the price of success. Napier hired great coaches and took young off-firld personnel guys/gals, and developed them.

CMD has to be his own guy. If he was only the right guy bc the staff stayed in place, then he wasn’t the right hire.

He will go out and hire people he trust to do things his way.

11. Default Re: Thank You Coach Billy Napier

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    It definitely sucks but it’s the price of success. Napier hired great coaches and took young off-firld personnel guys/gals, and developed them.

CMD has to be his own guy. If he was only the right guy bc the staff stayed in place, then he wasn’t the right hire.

Well I’m sure CMD is more than capable of doing exactly what needs to be done. Still I believe that Billy took way more people than the average fan thought he would. The thing is we probably had an inferiority complex. Not actually thinking that our little staff was so big time talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post

Agreed. I had no doubt that BN would 'rob us blind' once he made the move, and I don't begrudge him one bit for it. But it does sting.

But I also believe that this will be the first real test for CMD, and it will a tough one for him. I think he will do a good job, but am not counting on repeating quite the success that BN had with this, at least in the short run. Hope I am wrong.

13. Default Re: Thank You Coach Billy Napier

I’m allowed to be unrealistic. I’m a fan.

People How many staff members are still here?

It seems like everyday someone is leaving. I know the goal was to keep as much of the staff as possible for continuity, but it seems like we don't have many remaining.

15. Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

Dynasties are so hard to maintain.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread Information