Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread: Napier Coatail Departures

Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Jonathan was there yesterday. Was hanging out with Jake.
    Yes, had not seen him in years. But he certainly fits the cULture and the type of person Coach Des will look at for his staff.

I agree Charlie. We held App to under 300 yards. Explain me again how h Chauncey Manac isn’t 1st team?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    I agree Charlie. We held App to under 300 yards. Explain me again how h Chauncey Manac isn’t 1st team?
    Manac basically decided enough was enough on that last play. He sprinted around the line, snuck a head slap in on the tackle, stripped the QB and recovered the fumble. Absolute stud.

4. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Manac basically decided enough was enough on that last play. He sprinted around the line, snuck a head slap in on the tackle, stripped the QB and recovered the fumble. Absolute stud.
    I think the last 3 games Chauncey was the best player in a Cajun uniform. A light switch went off and he has played out of his mind since that point. He has basically said, who's with me.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I think the last 3 games Chauncey was the best player in a Cajun uniform. A light switch went off and he has played out of his mind since that point. He has basically said, who's with me.
    I feel good about this tweet:

https://twitter.com/cajuns1995/statu.70700902932487

Decoster has had some miles on him since graduating.

Attached Images Attached Images  

That’s around the time I said he wouldn’t be on the all SBC team. He must have taken that to heart

Does he have another year? I can see that guy becoming a high 1st round pick & dominating the conference next season.

9. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Does he have another year? I can see that guy becoming a high 1st round pick & dominating the conference next season.
    No he was a Super Senior this year unfortunately. His next stop will be a UFA contract in the NFL or possibly a late round draft choice. I think he has a huge upside to play in the NFL. Remember this kid was originally signed with UGA and physically he has all the tools.

No he was a Super Senior this year unfortunately. His next stop will be a UFA contract in the NFL or possibly a late round draft choice. I think he has a huge upside to play in the NFL. Remember this kid was originally signed with UGA and physically he has all the tools.
    He reminds me of Carl Granderson. If he works hard & keeps his head up he will have a nice NFL career.

11. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    He reminds me of Carl Granderson. If he works hard & keeps his head up he will have a nice NFL career.
    I see your point, but Granderson is a little bigger than Manac. Manac is 6'3" 247, Granderson is 6'5" 261, or at least that is what they are listed. I think playing wise yes, size no. Manac might have a greater upside than Granderson and a better first step off the line. When Manac has the "want to" he has been unblockable for the Cajuns. His downside (previously) has been sometimes taking plays off.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Can't update the original post so I'll just keep the thread going as we find out changes.

On another note, Rusty Whitt has been hired at Troy as their Director of Strength & Conditioning.
    To get closer to HUD?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Can someone fire up a Defensive Coordinator flight tracker or inside information dead solid lock or something

I rewatched the CCG yesterdayholy moly our defense is nasty. It was beautiful.
    I did the same, and youre right!!!! Man, the defense didnt get enough credit. It really was fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I did the same, and youre right!!!! Man, the defense didnt get enough credit. It really was fun to watch!
    My favorite other play didn't even count.I think it was Butler? that picked up a fumble, and the run after was violent AF. Too bad it didn't count.

15. Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    To get closer to HUD?
    You mean Tyla

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 . LastLast

Thread Information