Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Napier Coatail Departures

1. Default Re: Desormeaux Starts off a Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Napier is putting on an expose in "How not to suck."
    CMD is reading this board and does not want to suck . . .

2. Default Re: Desormeaux Starts off a Winner

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    CMD is reading this board and does not want to suck . . .
    CMD is registered on RP and has posted, but I doubt he is reading the boards.

3. Default Re: Desormeaux Starts off a Winner

CMD is registered on RP and has posted, but I doubt he is reading the boards.
    I can promise you somebody is reading them for him . . . It would be a mistake not to have someone monitoring the pulse on these boards . . .

Default Re: Napier Coatail Departures

Be honest guys, you didn’t know who half of these people were until they left for Florida and you looked up their bio.

5. Default Re: Napier Coatail Departures

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Be honest guys, you didn’t know who half of these people were until they left for Florida and you looked up their bio.
    I believe this guy has something here . . . CMD will get good people also . . . No reason at this time not to believe that . . .

I believe this guy has something here . . . CMD will get good people also . . . No reason at this time not to believe that . . .
    As I said before, the sheer number of hires is a daunting task for anyone, much less a first time head coach.

7. Default Re: Napier Coatail Departures

I love the chicken little group. Had we picked Joe Bobby Jones from anywhere USA we’d be even further behind in losing coaches, recruits, transfer Portal. Do thes CLG actually believe the staff wouldn’t be departing even faster?

Fact is Billy and staff went to the coaches convention. That’s where they back filled a lot of coaches. I guess CMD wasn’t allowed to network like everyone else in college football. Poor Mike sitting home and knitting turtle neck sweaters for Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I love the chicken little group. Had we picked Joe Bobby Jones from anywhere USA we’d be even further behind in losing coaches, recruits, transfer Portal. Do thes CLG actually believe the staff wouldn’t be departing even faster?

Fact is Billy and staff went to the coaches convention. That’s where they back filled a lot of coaches. I guess CMD wasn’t allowed to network like everyone else in college football. Poor Mike sitting home and knitting turtle neck sweaters for Billy.
    Agree

9. Default Re: Napier Coatail Departures

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post

You know he has never really got very far out of NI, you sure his knitting has progressed to full turtle neck sweaters . . . I’m thinking he is still at the slipper level . . .

10. Default Re: Napier Coatail Departures

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Except for Doug Domangue because of his Lights Out endeavor.

Absolutely.

That is what makes it brilliant marketing. The appearance of a train in motion without costing a dime.

11. Default Re: Napier Coatail Departures

Except for Doug Domangue because of his Lights Out endeavor.

Absolutely.

That is what makes it brilliant marketing. The appearance of a train in motion without costing a dime.
    I love brilliant marketing . . . except sometimes it’s hard on the eyes . . . We are in good hands . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Braxton Morris is following Napier to FL as well.
    Braxton is the brother of assistant basketball coach, Brock Morris. He was analyst for DC, Patrick Toney here. I believe he will have same role at Florida for increased pay. Not sure how much more but likely substantial. He would have probably stayed here if a position coach opportunity had opened for him. That has not happened. Can’t blame him or any of the others moving on if it helps their career and allows them to better provide for their families.

13. UL Football CJ Wilford

CJ Wilford was added to the Gators staff in the position of quality control - defense by head coach Billy Napier on Wednesday

These young analysts that are leaving are doing so for a substantial increase in pay. Can't blame them for that.

15. Default Re: STAFF CHANGES (OUT/IN)

Frank Ogas
    Assistant for Player Development

Ogas started his career with the Ragin' Cajuns as a strength and conditioning quality control coordinator before becoming Louisiana's director of player development.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread Information