Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . LastLast

Thread: Napier Coatail Departures

Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

Edward Thompson Jr to UF.

Default Re: Staff Changes (OUT/IN)

So much for all the "we arent starting over" talking point.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Man listen. This is a business. Billy Napier is worried about making Billy Napier successful. He is no longer worried about his ex employer. Yes, i think Billy left the “right way” by coaching the championship game…but i seriously doubt there was a handshake agreement regarding current coaches or support staff. And as far as BN contacts bs MD contacts….its like a major leagues to high school comparison. Doesnt mean MD cant do it, just aint gonna be easy to replace the quality across the entire organization right away. Think about the guys BN has been in the foxholes with grinding it out daily. Hes worked on SEVERAL staffs and with SEVERAL hundreds of people throughout the years. MD has not had that opportunity. Whoever thought this was about “maintaining” was fooling themselves…including Maggard
    You make a lot of sense.

I just had a very brief conversation with a coach on the staff currently and it would lead me to believe that not all is well in paradise. Basically asked him one question, the answer surprised me but the nonverbals spoke even more loudly.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    You make a lot of sense.
    Please expand on that.
    I just had a very brief conversation with a coach on the staff currently and it would lead me to believe that not all is well in paradise. Basically asked him one question, the answer surprised me but the nonverbals spoke even more loudly.
    Tell us! Tell us!!

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    You make a lot of sense.

So, what was the question and what was the answer?

No

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Stop panicking people! If we're bringing in coaches from bowl teams, it won't be announced until after they play. We will fill on-field coaching spots soon. Will be announced allowed.
    Not panicking. But why would it wait to be announced until after bowl games. Wasn’t the case for our bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    So much for all the "we arent starting over" talking point.
    We aren’t starting over. Coordinators are in place, just not announced yet. Strength coach will bring in his own people.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    No

Not panicking. But why would it wait to be announced until after bowl games. Wasn’t the case for our bowl game.
    Because those guys would be in the middle of bowl prep right now. The coaches that left for Florida were most probably already known once it was announced that Billy was leaving.

9. Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    So, what was the question and what was the answer?
    ……….Well just think about the program and what just happened…….They won the NO Bowl with a new head coach, left over assistants, without star all American players on offense and defense, did a great job of keeping early signees, made a very favorable impression on those being recruited……I can assure you there are VERY capable coaches across the country itching like hell to become a part of this culture……Same goes for associates and staff positions whom will be hired only if they can fulfill the high standards of the guys that are no longer here…ll.also I think that the money pool will help as far as that is a concerned to talented hiring!

I will say THIS. Whenever I feel myself going off the rails and getting too negative, or the thread in general. Im just gonna post this picture to remind us how far we've come.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    He hired Sale as OL and Co-OC as expected.
    Des hired Sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Des hired Sale?
    Coach Napier.

13. Default Re: How many staff members are still here?

If you folks would listen to The Bird, you would spare yourselves a lot of agony and misery . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    If you folks would listen to The Bird, you would spare yourselves a lot of agony and misery . . .
    Bird been quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Saw Tim Leger tweeted another one in the boat this morning but I have yet to see who it's about
    Probably that gator boat he’s about to be riding.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 . LastLast

Thread Information