Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Co-Offensive Coordinator: Tim Leger

People Co-Offensive Coordinator: Tim Leger

A little birdy just told me that just last week Tim was going to FL. Now he is not so sure. Look for Tim to stay and probably be the OC. I can't say who my source is, but he was correct on Mike.

Default Re: Tim Leger

Good for him. I hope he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    A little birdy just told me that just last week Tim was going to FL. Now he is not so sure. Look for Tim to stay and probably be the OC. I can't say who my source is, but he was correct on Mike.
    He was, but he's not going to Florida. He is crucial to Desormeaux and this staff right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I He is crucial to Desormeaux and this staff right now.
    Staying in what form, OC?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Yeah

Des will have to answer that, but my gut says Co-Oc because Des is going to be calling plays.

Des will have to answer that, but my gut says Co-Oc because Des is going to be calling plays.
    He sure isn't taking a title demotion to stay.

New information here. I do hope he hires two OL coaches as that has served us well I think.

9. Default Re: Tim Leger

New information here. I do hope he hires two OL coaches as that has served us well I think.
    I believe he will. Billy plans on doing just that at Florida. We learn pretty quick.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Tim is staying. They had the annual awards ceremony yesterday evening and I hosted it. All of the coaches get up at some point in time to name award winners. It was pretty obvious from their remarks that Toney, Juluke and Hocke were headed to Florida. But Tim's comments didn't suggest any of that.

We are losing good coaches who are also good men. Hopefully we have people on deck who fit both categories.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    My good friend saw Tim and Mike and their wives eating at Ruth Chris last night. Good bye or Planning the future?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    My good friend saw Tim and Mike and their wives eating at Ruth Chris last night. Good bye or Planning the future?
    Confirmed this is true. Received a text last night.

Planning the future. I was under the impression Tim was leaving but we should have heard something by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Planning the future. I was under the impression Tim was leaving but we should have heard something by now.
    I am pretty sure there will be some who stick around for the bowl game that will leave. I don't think Billy wanted to leave mike with nothing to work with on his staff for the NOLA bowl.

I am pretty sure there will be some who stick around for the bowl game that will leave. I don't think Billy wanted to leave mike with nothing to work with on his staff for the NOLA bowl.
    But it’s freaking bare bones.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information