Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Staff specULation

People Football Staff specULation

OC Jake Delhomme
    DC Lance Guidry (Current DC at Marshall)

I would sign off on those two guys.

Default Re: Coach DMeaux New Staff

Why would you want Jake Delhomme to be the offensive coordinator?

Maybe he can get some of his high school buddies to be coaches.

4. Default Re: Coach DMeaux New Staff

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    OC Jake Delhomme
    DC Lance Guidry (Current DC at Marshall)

I would sign off on those two guys.
    Levi Lewis over Delhomme, he learned as much from Napier as Desormeaux did.

I think a guy who never threw interceptions would make a good OC. Especially if you throw in the scared money aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Maybe he can get some of his high school buddies to be coaches.
    You are Mr. Positivity. You say more negative things about this football program when it has been at its most successful. I hate to be married to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    You are Mr. Positivity. You say more negative things about this football program when it has been at its most successful. I hate to be married to you.
    Unless you're really cute, I imagine the feeling is mutual.

However, you are correct about the negativity coming off the most successful year ever, and the greatest four year stretch ever... and second ain't even close.

Go back on most of my posts, I’m positive when I see it. I’m not a cheerleader like you and many on here.
    I don’t come on this forum for acceptance or approval. I write my opinion.

You would be no prize either.

8. Default Re: Coach DMeaux New Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Go back on most of my posts, I’m positive when I see it. I’m not a cheerleader like you and many on here.
    I don’t come on this forum for acceptance or approval. I write my opinion.

You would be no prize either.
    You eat up more cheese than a pizza factory . . .

Not sure Lance Guidry is the type of dynamic personality we need to throw into the boat we're trying to keep stable. And I'm sure Jake is comfortable in his current role with the Uni as well as his ponies.

As far as LL, someone brings up a good point. May be wise to extend a GA assistant position to him if he would like to try his hand at a coaching career.

IIRC, Levi will be graduating in Civil Engineering. I'd rather not re-direct his future

I hate to be married to you.
    You're saying your name is Mrs Positivity?

12. Default Re: Coach DMeaux New Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    IIRC, Levi will be graduating in Civil Engineering. I'd rather not re-direct his future
    When he came here didn’t he indicate he may finish in 3 years . . . I think he has come to really like football . . . Maybe it would not be re-directing . .

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    You're saying your name is Mrs Positivity?
    What I am saying is on the first day of the hiring of CMD, this guy is suggesting that the only assistants he can attract is his old high school coaching buddies. I don’t think that kind of insult is necessary on his first day. I don’t know if he will be a good head coach, just like I did not know if Coach Napier would be a good head coach. I am willing to give him a chance before insulting him.

14. Default Re: Coach DMeaux New Staff

What I am saying is on the first day of the hiring of CMD, this guy is suggesting that the only assistants he can attract is his old high school coaching buddies. I don’t think that kind of insult is necessary on his first day. I don’t know if he will be a good head coach, just like I did not know if Coach Napier would be a good head coach. I am willing to give him a chance before insulting him.
    Well, he should have thick skin after 1/2 day on the job because he surely has gotten more than his share of insults right over here.

Can y’all stop being ____ing children in one thread?

I wonder if with the buyout and savings from Napier to Des, we have plans to splash cash on some risers at the assistant level?

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information