Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Staff specULation

Default Re: Where is Nap and the new staff

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Really don’t care what is going to happen at Florida. Good luck but it’s not our concern, never was. I still ______ed the way Steve ran up scores.
    Ran up scores or the other teams just couldn't figure out how to stop him?

Napier has a huge challenge, but anything better than 6-7, and they get a bowl win would be an improvement. Also, if they don't get in a fight with the other team at all next year would be an improvement. Florida has a culture problem.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Napier has a huge challenge, but anything better than 6-7, and they get a bowl win would be an improvement. Also, if they don't get in a fight with the other team at all next year would be an improvement. Florida has a culture problem.
    Agreed! UF, FSU, and Miami have always had discipline problems… the whole state of Florida football has a culture problem…last night Florida was its own worst enemy.

It was sad to see this Gator team go from looking to have a good season then 3 tunovers and down 21 to Bama the team lost its soul, and the coaching staff basically checked out, just going thru the motions at best.
    The staff CBN is putting together will jerk a knot in the problem guys or they will be gone. This is what UF needs, a coach without "Pet Players" that can do as they please, make everyone accountable. I feel CBN will put the best players on the field and a 4-5 star senior who has skated, and does not put in the effort will be riding pine! Unlike the previous staff that played senior players over talented players. We saw some of the unplayed talent last night and they balled out. But it takes a team, not just a few.

Default Re: Defensive Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I'll bring up a name no one has talked about. I say we hire Vic for our DC. Theres not a more defensive guy on the planet than that guy. Now that I think about it, though....he's pretty offensive too. The guy can do it all.
    Lol. How did I miss this post. Too much eggnog I guess. How bout coach Vic gets the top Analyst job. No one is more anal. Except maybe that Burger King dude

6. Default Re: Defensive Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Lol. How did I miss this post. Too much eggnog I guess. How bout coach Vic gets the top Analyst job. No one is more anal. Except maybe that Burger King dude
    C'mon Man . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    C'mon Man . . .
    C'mon man? No thanks. Thats disgusting. To each his own, I guess.

I'll bring up a name no one has talked about. I say we hire Vic for our DC. Theres not a more defensive guy on the planet than that guy. Now that I think about it, though....he's pretty offensive too. The guy can do it all.
    That is a thought.

9. Default Re: Defensive Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    That is a thaught.
    https://www.askdifference.com/thaught-vs-thought/

Default Re: Assistant possibilities??

The Tony Hull hire NEEDS to happen!
    This will not happen….Tony was informed Des has his staff in place. So we wait…

Default Re: Assistant possibilities??

Quote Originally Posted by cwl1951 View Post
    This will not happen….Tony was informed Des has his staff in place. So we wait…
    Bummer. But I’m sure Des has his guys. Curious to see which guys have recruiting ties to where. Hopefully, we bring in someone with NOLA ties to help offset Juluke.

Default Re: Desormeaux Starts off a Winner

I agree with most others here. I am in full CMD support. The thing that worries me, is that in an interview last week, he said we had lots of interest in the position coaches, yet we have only hired one. He said that he would like to have most of the staff in place by January 1st. That's 2 days away. He also said he is no rush to hire. Just seems for recruiting reasons we would start to fill out some of those spots.

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I agree with most others here. I am in full CMD support. The thing that worries me, is that in an interview last week, he said we had lots of interest in the position coaches, yet we have only hired one. He said that he would like to have most of the staff in place by January 1st. That's 2 days away. He also said he is no rush to hire. Just seems for recruiting reasons we would start to fill out some of those spots.
    Staff is in place

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    I have a feeling these new hires might still be in Bowl game preparation. May not make all the announcements till after Bowl season.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Staff is in place
    Are they not publicly announcing them due to still coaching at current school because of Bowl?

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information