Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 . LastLast

Thread: Football Staff specULation

Default Re: Football Staff specULation

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Acadiana High School
    She may be a perfectly fine person. But we’re suppose to be a NCAA FBS program. Nothing says small time like this move. Maggard, where are you? Probably resume’ writing, isn’t Florida’s AD on the way out?

Triple Threat is right. The warning flags are up. But hey, she stays in the same retirement system.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    She may be a perfectly fine person. But we’re suppose to be a NCAA FBS program. Nothing says small time like this move. Maggard, where are you? Probably resume’ writing, isn’t Florida’s AD on the way out?

Triple Threat is right. The warning flags are up. But hey, she stays in the same retirement system.
    You are wrong. Go look at most programs and they aren’t even spending money on this position. We hired someone extremely qualified to keep kids on track academically…I think that is what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    She's like Ms. Macay from D2 The Mighty Ducks.
    Bless you for posting that. If she's like Ms. MacKay, she's alright with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    You are wrong. Go look at most programs and they aren’t even spending money on this position. We hired someone extremely qualified to keep kids on track academically…I think that is what matters.
    Sorry, I’m disgusted with where this program has gone the past few weeks. A nationally known brand where supposedly people wanted to be here to hiring high school support staff. Polish that turd all you want, blame the portal, Billy, NIL…this is a horrific look. What other h/s hires we can expect? Door has been opened.

Sorry, I’m disgusted with where this program has gone the past few weeks. A nationally known brand where supposedly people wanted to be here to hiring high school support staff. Polish that turd all you want, blame the portal, Billy, NIL…this is a horrific look.
    Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or you’re just that stupid.

Sorry, I’m disgusted with where this program has gone the past few weeks. A nationally known brand where supposedly people wanted to be here to hiring high school support staff. Polish that turd all you want, blame the portal, Billy, NIL…this is a horrific look.
    Give it a rest. Quit complaining about every damn hire. Her job is to basically be an academic advisor and keep all the players on track to earn their degree. We hired a career educator to do that instead of some up and coming grad assistant and you think it’s a bad hire.

Most people making negative comments didn’t even know who were in these positions before or where the previous person came from.

So no one has to look it up, Ashour Peera was in that position. Before coming to UL he only had 2 years of college experience and it was in recruiting, not academics.

We got bigger problems than this position and person.much bigger.

Most people making negative comments didn’t even know who were in these positions before or where the previous person came from.

So no one has to look it up, Ashour Peera was in that position. Before coming to UL he only had 2 years of college experience and it was in recruiting, not academics.
    Relative? As in, related to anyone in the USL loop?

I tell you what, let’s see in 2-3 years if APR is an issue. Fair?

He was a well connected Florida high school football coach with recruiting experience. I guess Billy used that position more for a recruiting spot.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    We got bigger problems than this position and person.much bigger.
    EXACTLY! My concern is simply the high school barn door is open.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    He was a well connected Florida high school football coach with recruiting experience. I guess Billy used that position more for a recruiting spot.
    I know exactly what he was there for. Academics were no where close to his specialty.

I know exactly what he was there for. Academics were no where close to his specialty.
    High school teachers / administrators track grades way more often than someone that has worked in college

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Give it a rest. Quit complaining about every damn hire. Her job is to basically be an academic advisor and keep all the players on track to earn their degree. We hired a career educator to do that instead of some up and coming grad assistant and you think it’s a bad hire.
    The position is necessary considering a number of athletes gain entrance on the Sliding Scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Malkinson View Post
    High school teachers / administrators track grades way more often than someone that has worked in college
    And she is very well respected. I don’t know her exact role at Acadiana but I do know coaches from other local high schools think highly of her.

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst . 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 . LastLast

Thread Information